Masha, Sasha, Dasha General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

To bad Masha,Sasha and Dasha only do the interesting things with this guest couple outside,reminds when Dasha was there visiting and we never seen nothing special.Gess it's on orgy per year in cams,the rest..outside.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

To bad Masha,Sasha and Dasha only do the interesting things with this guest couple outside,reminds when Dasha was there visiting and we never seen nothing special.Gess it's on orgy per year in cams,the rest..outside.

The current guests do noting sexual

Last night more correct very late nearly morning when they went to bed the lady is horny she caressing hugging kissing him and the guy here and there a kiss a hug she (first time?) took off her top he kissed once or twice her breast during the time twice he turned his back and he fall asleep or portend she was really upset and she cant fall asleep she went for smoke drink at cetera later she just ley with her phone on that time (about 06:30 local time) I quit

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

He took Dasha from plain Jane to a sex Godliest 

True.."turned her out" she belongs to Sasha and Dasha mentally. It is a deep and very interesting dynamic. I for one have enjoyed watching the evolution. 

The afternoon when Masha returned to the apartment he went and hugged Sasha in kitchen. He was very cold with her. Now he is rather trying to repay the sufferings and jealousy that he did before. I did not expect them to surround them like that, they feel they need them. It is interesting that this apartment will end up.

Sasha is a good guy I remember when Masha was in pain from the breast surgery.  This guy was up all night serving her helping her through the pain.   She repays him by taking off with TK  its about time he step up!!  Dasha is playing mistress to her.