Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Hi all,

I am not sure what to think about this. dazed & confused.

The Chaturbate profile is minimal at least, and the connected Instagram and Twitter accounts lead to generic model-sites. Also the age indication is far off.

That would all be explainable if they use somebody else's Chaturbate profile. But why would they? Dipping a toe in the waters perhaps?

The profile picture of Nina has been removed. There is also no video history.

I think it is skimpy at best...

Did people really see their broadcast?

Then there is the idea of Nina and Kira on Chaturbate... Admittedly there is an erotic value to Nina and Kira, but I am not sure if Chaturbate sessions are my cup of tea/vodka.

• Upvote 1

Chaturbate and MFC from what I've seen. I guess they're trying it out. They did pretty well on this night, if it was their first I don't know but they made a thousand tokens from someone who wanted to see a "show". I still think the way forward for them is just to act like a natural couple and be themselves , talk about their lives to their room and maybe work on their English a little bit , speak more conversationally. It can develop a following if they take that angle. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/6/2019 at 4:16 AM, Thomazz said:

Thanks to them. Why? They got a lot of money for that. They lived in an apartment for free for years. If they don't have money for a new album, they should go to work. Especially Nina.
Incidentally, this is not a charity forum.

It's obvious you are not a former fan.  So why are you even posting here in their forum?  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hyperion said:

Chaturbate and MFC from what I've seen. I guess they're trying it out. They did pretty well on this night, if it was their first I don't know but they made a thousand tokens from someone who wanted to see a "show". I still think the way forward for them is just to act like a natural couple and be themselves , talk about their lives to their room and maybe work on their English a little bit , speak more conversationally. It can develop a following if they take that angle. 

Guilty! Almost no one was participating so I decided to support them :)

We did discuss here how we could support them so... did my part to assist our favorite girls. :) 

I also suspect it was their first time on though they seemed pretty handy with the commands and how to start shows etc so they might have done something like this before? Donno. It was great fun to actually interact with them for once! 😄

Guessing they were on a friends account on CB, because now it's back to the girl who's had that account for a while. Hope they setup their own account and show up often. I'd prefer them on RLC, but at this point just hoping to see them in the future.

I have not found any chaterbate profiles but I did find this,

If you have any findings of any Tenants please Share the Information through Private Messaging Only (PM).

Thanks.

Looks like them, though when did they have a 4some. on RLC I thought a 3some was most they had.

If anyone finds there Chaterbate page lets have the link...

14 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Since when do you have to be someone's "fan" to participate in the discussion forums??

To each their own I suppose.  I'm not a "fan" of the Barca places, but I certainly wouldn't waste my time and effort navigating to their forum pages just to post derogatory comments.  But, I understand there are a lot of people who have much more time on their hands than I do.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

To each their own I suppose.  I'm not a "fan" of the Barca places, but I certainly wouldn't waste my time and effort navigating to their forum pages just to post derogatory comments.  But, I understand there are a lot of people who have much more time on their hands than I do.  

What do you know about how much I work? Nothing.
Otherwise, I don't understand what your problem is. My comment was not offensive.
That was just my opinion. . Sorry if you didn't like it. That's it. I don't want to deal with this any more. Have a good evening.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 8:26 PM, StnCld316 said:

If you have any findings of any Tenants please Share the Information through Private Messaging Only (PM).

Thanks.

There not Tenants anymore. None of the people that are gone from RLC or not Tenants are protected by RLC anymore.  They are just like everybody else.

21 minutes ago, jham said:

There not Tenants anymore. None of the people that are gone from RLC or not Tenants are protected by RLC anymore.  They are just like everybody else.

If we allow such things to be posted in one part of the Forum then it will have to applied to all apartments regardless of whether they are Past Tenants or Current ones.

This Rule has been in place on the Forum before I ever came along and it's still there.  So we'll just stay with the way things are set up.  

If RLC were ever to go Tit's Up and Cease Operating then the whole Story Changes and could be shared openly.

• Like 1