Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

On 6/13/2019 at 9:37 PM, bigmac18 said:

The day Nina & Kira start their own voyeur site, I go all in and leave RLC. I rather donate directly to the girls, with them getting 100% of the revenue, than subsidizing the black hole that is RLC.

Hey girls: when you read this: you surely have a friend that is handy and knows how to connect some webcams to a simple paysite? 🙂  

This!

• Like 4

il y a 4 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

The day Nina & Kira start their own voyeur site, I go all in and leave RLC. I rather donate directly to the girls, with them getting 100% of the revenue, than subsidizing the black hole that is RLC.

Hey girls: when you read this: you surely have a friend that is handy and knows how to connect some webcams to a simple paysite? 🙂

Yes, me too, I sign immediately the same subscription just for this apartment!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

There have been recent legal developments / cases regarding data handling in Russia. Isn't it at least likely that there has to be some re-alignment done, and we should all just hang on a bit to see what's happening. Sometimes a business has to respond to risks quickly, and take care to protect its employees from prosecution, in quickly developing circumstances.

We are all free to cancel our memberships if we wish, at any time. At this time, it might be helpful to remember that when we become a member, we are not buying into a guaranteed number of apartments or rooms or otherwise.  

maybe one of our esteemed members and translators from that part of the world can help us here?

(Great to see the support for N&K here, though!)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Oh no. My girls... my lovely girls. Wanna crying now. It’s so bad. I wanna return. Please rlc, return our girls. Return to online. My lovely girls.... my heart is broken now. Really broken. Kira.... Nina... Sundance, Butch... where they now???? Return ONLINE to Russian apartments. Or we all don’t will pay nothing!!! It’s disgusting no one don’t tell us nothing. Many of us buy subscription. And you doing this fuck up??? I’m so angry!!!! 

Return our girls!!! Or we don’t will be there. In RLC!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, jouandomy said:

And meanwhile Kira said goodbye to "home".😢

My impression is that for the participants in RLC the partly shutdown is a big kick in the stomach. It hurts me knowing Nina and Kira and all the other couples are affected by this.

• Like 2