Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

I see only one cat o: which one is it
(butch/sundance ? as I saw written earlier)

I'm not new to RLC, I've been there for... 3 years maybe ? just watching in free cams 😄
I'm so happy to see nina and kira !

but since I just started the standard membership... two days ago, I'm completly lost 😄
so, who is who (if you know) and where is the second cat (if you know) also, which cat is who :')

Hm. You are right... one cat. On the thumbnails I thought I saw one in the bedroom, but that is just a paper sack 🤣

The girl who is now blonde is called Nina. The girl now brunette is Kira.

Although, that is how it is commonly regarded. We have no way to know of RLC did mean it that way or the other way round 🙂

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Hm. You are right... one cat. On the thumbnails I thought I saw one in the bedroom, but that is just a paper sack 🤣

Okay, now two cats confirmed. I was right after all 😏

Two cats and a paper bag! 🙂

• Like 1

il y a une heure, bigmac18 a dit :

The girl who is now blonde is called Nina. The girl now brunette is Kira.

Although, that is how it is commonly regarded. We have no way to know of RLC did mean it that way or the other way round 🙂

This has already been discussed often. For their wedding the one we call Kira wore a tie and the other, Nina, a dress. RLC's habit is to put the girl first on the label of the apartment, so ...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

The day Nina & Kira start their own voyeur site, I go all in and leave RLC. I rather donate directly to the girls, with them getting 100% of the revenue, than subsidizing the black hole that is RLC.

Hey girls: when you read this: you surely have a friend that is handy and knows how to connect some webcams to a simple paysite? 🙂

And I will be right behind you 100% to support this endeavor.   

I installed my own CC home security system complete with 12 cams.  I might need a little help with the website tho.  Just sayin!  😉 

41 minutes ago, Thestache said:

they had a wedding ? omggg ❤️ 
btw, yes, now we only see the other cat :')
it's one or the other apparently !

Welcome, Thestache!  We love long time freecammers turned new chatters.  I'm curious, which cameras are you allowed to watch under the Standard plan?  I've always been a Premium, so I don't really know.  

I was the one that christened the cats Butch and Sundance a long time ago.  This was before I learned their true names, S***** and M**** (names kept hidden to protect their catdentities).  Currently, Butch is the one with the "lion's mane" buzzcut (why he needed it, we don't know), and the other is obviously Sundance.  Butch is usually the more restless, curious, and naughty cat.  He likes to climb on tables, counters, the fridge, and investigate what the girls are eating on the couch, and more often than not is able to steal a morsel or two when the girls aren't paying attention.  He is also famous for knocking cups of tea over on the sofa, and lying in wait to pounce on an unsuspecting Sundance.  Just a typical ornery cat.  Sundance is the more chill of the two.  He is often found lounging on either the TV stand (often times blocking cam 4) or on the arm of the couch, or on the cat tree.  Sometimes he lays on the piano when the girls aren't home.  If you are lucky and listen carefully, you will learn their true names whenever Nina fusses at them for being naughty.  The girls absolutely adore these kitties, for they are their "children" and treat them as such, showering them with love constantly.  They are the luckiest cats in the world.  

Hope I didn't bore you with too much info than you asked for.  🙃 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

hello sturmchaser !
thank you for welcoming me ❤️

no, I'm delighted to learn about those cats. since I came back to watch RLC more, I am SO HAPPY looking at all the animals peoples have.
the sphinx, cats, bunnies, and fishs... even if I believe the fishes were with kitty and smith so... :c

I don't think I can explain to you which camera I have, and I'm also interested to know if you have more camera than me ! o:
maybe the safest and easiest way to explain would be to talk in MP
(I'm not premium here, I wonder if I can ?),
and to show the little "appartment plans with the cameras" pictures to each other, and compare 😄

If it doesn't bother you of course.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 12:11 AM, sturmchaser said:

And I will be right behind you 100% to support this endeavor.   

I installed my own CC home security system complete with 12 cams.  I might need a little help with the website tho.  Just sayin!  😉 

12 cams? Wow, when will we be able to watch you and your pet on VHTV or RLC? Please include your dash cam 😉 RLC goes long-haul!

Oh crying evening 😖😖😖. Nina and Kira cry about their plans. Something wrong with band. They talk that something wrong with project and they can’t record new album, cause don’t have money. I don’t know how I can help them. Maybe in CC anybody knows about this? Cause I love this girls and they don’t will cry. They must kisses, dancing, singing and laughing! 

• Like 1

Good evening ladies!  If you are reading this forum, as some claim you do, please don't take offense.  I understand that you both must be quite exhausted from your recent vacation, but, could you possibly pick up around the apartment a little bit?  It looks like a hurricane came through!  There is clutter strewn everywhere, all over the floors, the tables, the counters, I mean, there is a half-full tea mug sitting precariously on the bed - on the BED - just waiting for a cat to knock it over.  About the only room that looks normal is the bathroom.  I mean, I'm a single man in a 3100 sq foot house with two cats AND a dog and, while my housecleaning isn't always perfect, at least I can walk around without stepping on stuff.  Come on ladies - tidy up, tidy up!  🤨 

p.s. - still love ya, no matter what!  

• Like 2