Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

13 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

12 cams? Wow, when will we be able to watch you and your pet on VHTV or RLC? Please include your dash cam 😉 RLC goes long-haul!

Haha 5 of those cams are in my barn, keeping an eye on RedJenn.  If anybody tries to abscond with or damage my big baby, I want it on video!  2 cams out front, 2 cams out back, 2 cams inside, and 1 cam out by my deer stand.  I'm afraid the most exciting action I've ever caught is from the deer stand cam - you wouldn't believe the variety of wildlife that wanders through my field during the night (yes, even bears & cubs).  My dash cams would only enrage you with the millions of footage of shitty drivers I've recorded, although I have caught a few titties from time to time LOL.  But all in all, definitely not VH or RLC-worthy content, although I could argue the deer cam footage is more exciting than what happens in certain Barca loungers... jus sayin  😉 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Roksis said:

Oh crying evening 😖😖😖. Nina and Kira cry about their plans. Something wrong with band. They talk that something wrong with project and they can’t record new album, cause don’t have money. I don’t know how I can help them. Maybe in CC anybody knows about this? Cause I love this girls and they don’t will cry. They must kisses, dancing, singing and laughing! 

Thanks for sharing their troubles with us @Roksis. I must have missed the crying, because I only saw them laugh and cuddle.

Poor girls. Such ambition and creative energy... it is no fun being limited in one's ambition. Understandably money is always an issue. Same here 😉

I am sure some CC-members may be able and prepared to help them. But how do we know the girls want help? There is a risk about it. Their band of course is 'outside information' that is not allowed on CamCaps, and rightly so! Another problem is that donating members would like something in return, also breaching the 'fourth wall'. Who wants to donate into the blind? As much as I am for example willing to act as an intermediary in this, I don't see a simple safe solution. Ideas are welcome on PM.

In the meantime, I wish the girls all the best! Surely they will figure something out 👍

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Good evening ladies!  If you are reading this forum, as some claim you do, please don't take offense.  I understand that you both must be quite exhausted from your recent vacation, but, could you possibly pick up around the apartment a little bit?  It looks like a hurricane came through!  There is clutter strewn everywhere, all over the floors, the tables, the counters, I mean, there is a half-full tea mug sitting precariously on the bed - on the BED - just waiting for a cat to knock it over.  About the only room that looks normal is the bathroom.  I mean, I'm a single man in a 3100 sq foot house with two cats AND a dog and, while my housecleaning isn't always perfect, at least I can walk around without stepping on stuff.  Come on ladies - tidy up, tidy up!  🤨 

p.s. - still love ya, no matter what!  

well, it's super clean now ! your prayers were heards ! ❤️ 
self-care for the girls ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cam 6 (the second bathroom cam) was emitting a bright light in night vision. Visible from both cam 5 and 6. I have no knowledge of such camera's... would that be visible light or (invisible) infrared light?

I have not seen it before but is looks annoying if it is visible during night.

I see what you mean!  It is indeed coming from cam-6 as evident in cam-5.  Once they removed that annoying postcard from the mirror, we could see cam-6 in the reflection again, but this bright light is a new development.  It is casting shadows of the shower head in the tub.  You can barely see it in cam-8, and in cam-7 you can see the reflection of the light in the wall mirror on the upper left.  Perhaps a night light of some sort?  It doesn't seem to be annoying enough for Kira to fall asleep, and as we all know, Nina can sleep through an earthquake.  But interesting development nonetheless.  Things that make you go "hmmmmm..."  

10 hours ago, Thestache said:

well, it's super clean now ! your prayers were heards ! ❤️ 
self-care for the girls ❤️ 

HAHA, yeah that was... quite a coincidence!  And they both did a great job, the place looks fantastic now!  Thanks ladies!  😘 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

It is 08:00 their time and they (yes, Nina is up) already have some words... 😯 

Welp, whatever tension there was this morning seems to have passed this evening.  They just had a wonderful and zesty (and vocal) session about 20 mins ago.  

Remember, Nina is much like me - NOT a morning person, and I can be a bit of a grumpy bear until I've had at least 3 cups of coffee, altho 4 is better.  LOL   

You can see the new little LED-looking light in the mirror in cam-5 during the day, and it is on, so it has to be powered by cam-6, which means it must have been installed by RLC.  I wonder why, unless the girls requested it for some bathroom nightlight, since all of the receptacles are occupied by hair dryers, clothing steamers, etc.  Or perhaps they requested it as a bathroom nightlight for future GUESTS who might visit and not know their way around in the dark.  That's a nice thought to think, heh heh.