Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Leur grosse dispute a laissé des traces. Il y a toujours un peu de froideur entre elle même dans les moments de tendresse. Sauf erreur de ma part, je ne les ai pas vu avoir de relation intime depuis. Ça aussi ça doit peser. Il y a eu vraiment une cassure.

5 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

19:30 their time: Apartment under maintenance.

Well, apparently RLC came over and did something with the cams. At least in the bedroom.

The cam at the foot end of the bed is now somewhat higher than before. Also the picture is wider (as in: more fish-eyey).

The changes are subtile, but the most prominent difference is that cams 7 and 8 are now the other way round 🤨

Also: there is now a postcard 🏞️on the spot where cam 6 was visible from cam 5 😄 Why hide it after all years of being visible?!?

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm not too keen on these changes, they are also perplexing.  Why swap cam 7/8?  And cam 7 is definitely zoomed out more, so much that we can see Nina's nightstand now, and further into the closet, where Kira tends to hide during an argument.  Also the angle is a little higher.  Cam 8 is also zoomed IN a tad bit, before we could see a lot of the pictures tacked on the wall, and now we just see the stocking and half of the calendar.  I'm not sure WHAT is up with the freaky lighting in the bedroom now.  

1 hour ago, bigmac18 said:

Also: there is now a postcard 🏞️on the spot where cam 6 was visible from cam 5 😄 Why hide it after all years of being visible?!?

Yeah, that makes ZERO sense, plus it has to be aggravating for N&K, I mean, who wants a friggin postcard almost in the middle of your bathroom mirror?  Cam 6 also seems to be adjusted to the left as well.  Cam 3 was moved slightly to the left, cam 2 was zoomed in a bit, and the only cam that doesn't seem to have been adjusted is cam 1.  

Very curious whose idea this was?  N&K?  RLC?  But why?  The cams were just fine, the only problem with them is there wasn't enough of them.  If they were going to go under maintenance to make improvements, the least they could've done was add a cam or two.  My pleas to RLC have gone unanswered.  Hell, I even offered to buy the goddamned cams.  

At any rate, it was naked puzzle night again, they made much progress lol.  Life is good.  

• Upvote 1