Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLCF  Most things get posted in the Chat Box on that Site.

Thanks Stone, I was most likely in RLCF CHAT instead of the plain forum.  I engage in RLC chat from the RLC forum page, not from the chat subdirectory.  I am also active in the CC forum page, but not the chat room, because nobody is ever in that wasteland.  SO in my truck-drivin sleep-deprivin mind I might get the terms "forum" and "chat" cornfused from time to time LOL.  My apologies to @bigmac18 if I inadvertently sent you on a wild goose chase.  But trust me, I got it from a reliable source in RLCF CHAT that there was a zesty make-up session.  

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Thanks Stone, I was most likely in RLCF CHAT instead of the plain forum.  I engage in RLC chat from the RLC forum page, not from the chat subdirectory.  I am also active in the CC forum page, but not the chat room, because nobody is ever in that wasteland.  SO in my truck-drivin sleep-deprivin mind I might get the terms "forum" and "chat" cornfused from time to time LOL.  My apologies to @bigmac18 if I inadvertently sent you on a wild goose chase.  But trust me, I got it from a reliable source in RLCF CHAT that there was a zesty make-up session.  

The Chat Box here at Cam Caps doesn't seem to fly where over at RLCF it's just the opposite way around.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, naiger said:

basta con sto cavolo di cellulare che dio ci aiuti 

Senti, non ti stanchi di lamentarti? Notizie di merda da te. Non piacciono le ragazze? Non guardare. Mi hai fatto incazzare. Sei un personaggio molto negativo.

• Like 1

Don’t write often there. 

But all what I saw in the last weeks - it’s only crisis in their relationship. Girls love each other. All will be ok with them. Kira love Nina. Nina love Kira. And we love this girls. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Roksis said:

Senti, non ti stanchi di lamentarti? NotiSenti, non ti stanchi di lamentarti? Notizie di merda da te. Non piacciono le ragazze? Non guardare. Mi hai fatto incazzare. Sei un personaggio molto negativo.zie di merda da te. Non piacciono le ragazze? Non guardare. Mi hai fatto incazzare. Sei un personaggio molto negativo.

Try to ignore the sad pessimist people. Just like mosquitos, they sometimes appear. Hitting them only makes them more aggressive. All we can do is pity them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Roksis said:

Don’t write often there. 

But all what I saw in the last weeks - it’s only crisis in their relationship. Girls love each other. All will be ok with them. Kira love Nina. Nina love Kira. And we love this girls. 

I agree: there is plenty of love.

But will they be able to end the nagging crisis? How does one stop a smoldering fire? 

I hope for the best!