Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

4 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

strumchaser, is there a problem at RLCF?  I cannot seem to call up the site?

Hey Harry, yes, it went down hard over an hour ago.  Just BLIP and error 500.  I posted about it here in the general discussion, I hope Stone sees it and can provide some info.  

10 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

strumchaser, is there a problem at RLCF?  I cannot seem to call up the site?

RLCF is Temporarily Offline.  Admin is trying to resolve the issue.  It's hard to say when it will be back online.  A Ticket has been submitted to IPB Support.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Thanks pal.  I was wondering if it was something to do with my computer or here on the West Coast.  By the way, I love how active your girl has been this past week.  Mmmm, mmmm, mmm!

It's been amazing, indeed.  They took a break tonight, because they were out late and Kira was tired.  But yes, three out of the past four nights, double-whammies each time - who knew an extra cam could ignite such action!  LOL  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Thanks StnCld316, you are right on it, as always. 

No Problem.  A good Majority of the Regulars at RLCF have Accounts here at Cam Caps.  So they'll likely be showing up sometime or another once they can't get on the other.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No Problem.  A good Majority of the Regulars at RLCF have Accounts here at Cam Caps.  So they'll likely be showing up sometime or another once they can't get on the other.

It's always good to have a backup plan.  Or, in some cases, a 'Plan B'.  If you get my drift LOL.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1