Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

12 hours ago, Scooter said:

New camera in the bedroom does this mean more videos available.

Honestly, I am puzzled about these changes. Was there any discontent about the cameras in their bedroom? Never heard anyone complain.

Is the new cam okay by Nina & Kira, and is this investment in the apartment a little sign about their prolonged commitment to the project?

Or are the changes forced upon them by RLC?

• Like 1

Oy vey!  Very interesting side convo that I have much experience in.  

IF I MAY EXPOUND...  otherwise, just skip to the next post lol.  

There are countless legitimate scientific studies that prove sleeping in light is detrimental to overall health and wellness of a human bean.  Even the "blue light" which has become popular with millennials is fcking up their REM which in turn causes degraded critical thinking.  

As a long hauler, I can attest to this validity.  Also, read the actual testaments of residents of Siberia and/or Alaska, where they experience nearly 80 days of uninterrupted daylight, followed by 30 Days Of Night (also a fcking AWESOME movie, jus sayin).  They go fckin nutz.  

Granted, some people are not affected by it, like Canucks, apparently.  But some clueless Americanos and their millennial children have no idea what they are doing to their brains with the constant glow of their phones.  Hallelujah to those who can read, crochet, watch tv, knit, surf the internet, whatever the F you do all night in your bed, when you should be sleeping, but I was told some very wise words from someone a long time ago:  

"The bed in the bedroom is meant for TWO things, and TWO things only:  sex and sleep.  Whichever comes first, then follow up."    

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Is the new cam okay by Nina & Kira, and is this investment in the apartment a little sign about their prolonged commitment to the project?

Interesting query, one I proposed as well.  

If this is RLC adding to the apt, it means N&K will be around for a bit longer, being one of the longest veterans of RLC, aside from Maya and Leora, of course.  

OR... 

...it could mean RLC is prepping the apartment for new tenants, namely the cute blondie and the even cuter redhead we saw the other night, playing board games with N&K and B&S.  

OR...  

...perhaps DOE is coming back and wants her own apt on RLC because she knows she could garner more hits and views than any of those Barca losers combined  (goddamn right about that)

OR... did RLC front office finally get tired of my repeated daily emails to add another goddamn cam to N&K, and they did it just to shut me up.  

I'm going with option 3 LOL.  

• Like 2

They changed camera in Lana and Roberts apt. also, cam 7 has been put in the corner giving a full view of the room, so the only one filming close up of the bed is cam 8 and cam 7 is in the other corner filming towards the foot end but from the corner instead now. I hope they put up one more so it will be like with Nina and Kira with 3 cams with one filming close up from the foot end.

On 2/14/2019 at 10:39 PM, bigmac18 said:

Honestly, I am puzzled about these changes. Was there any discontent about the cameras in their bedroom? Never heard anyone complain.

Don't see why it would not be okay with them? There was already 2 cams filming the bed so don't see why an extra cam would bother them.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:38 PM, StnCld316 said:

Doesn't affect everyone.  I go to bed and read a book and fall asleep with the lights on all the time. It hasn't affected me in anyway. 

I don't know about this comment. I think some of us have seen a crankier old man these past few weeks. lol

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:14 AM, sturmchaser said:

There are countless legitimate scientific studies that prove sleeping in light is detrimental to overall health and wellness of a human bean.  Even the "blue light" which has become popular with millennials is fcking up their REM which in turn causes degraded critical thinking. 

I thought that recent improvements in tablets and smartphones reduced the amount of blue light emitted by the device to avoid disruption to sleep.

I don't think that blue light itself is popular with millennials, just that there have been recent developments to take some of it out of the picture displayed on certain devices. I think these "millennials" may actually be responsible for it being removed so that it doesn't fuck up their circadian rhythms, and prevent REM sleep, which would otherwise degrade their critical thinking. Just a thought strumchaser, but you might want to try it :o)