Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

All are welcome in the VHTV forums! We could use some new blood. Sorry, we don't have a Barca apts yet and the sex is rather over the top let's say, but there's something for just about everyone else.  Plus you get to talk to me. 😊♥️

Is there at least sliver of real life in the apartments or are all the residents performers?

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

No offense., but this post is perhaps one of the best examples why free apartments should not be permanently available. 

Just like the samples in the supermarket aren't meant to fill you up, some free cameras on RLC are not meant to be a substitute for a subscription. If you want to enjoy the service you should also pay for it. If not, don't shout, just because the seller after the tenth sample you ate suggests you now maybe buy some. 

Mind your business.  I didn't ask you for a comment.  You don't like what I said?  Put a sock in it and eat it any way.

7 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

Mind your business.  I didn't ask you for a comment.  You don't like what I said?  Put a sock in it and eat it any way.

WTF ?!? Don't take this so seriously.

Maybe RLC is reconsidering and will let you watch their content for free in the future. It's the least they can do. 🤣

Ok. Now i can only wish you a happy life. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'll be honest, the answer is mostly a no. You see the tenants there earn money by getting subscribers to view their pay cams. Each tenant has an app on their phone that lets them see the view counts by the hour. This indeed has the effect of turning the tenants into performers. There are plenty of girls sitting in front of cams for lengthy periods of time and rather staged sex in view of the cams, plus we have Chaturbate camstars. It's hard to perform 24/7 though and so because of that there are those in between times where real life does exist. Some are more"real" then others, it just depends on the tenant and how much then care to earn. I've largely given up on the notion that any of these sites are showing us the real life of real people. They have to compete against each other and that alone pushes this niche towards cam shows.

Thanks giving it to me straight. You're right money and competition really does mess up the real life aspect to these projects unfortunately. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigmac18 said:

Nina and Kira are packing suitcases... Another holiday or trip? I thought I saw bikini and sunscreen.

Yes, they are heading out for Destination: Unknown soon, probably another red-eye flight to a warm sunny locale.  They already packed up Butch and Sundance and took them to the kittysitters yesterday.  Right now I am watching Kira have a bit of difficulty getting the luggage latched LOL, her 89 pounds isn't enough to squish it shut.  They have two of the large rollers packed, so they are going to be gone for awhile.  😞  

17 minutes ago, Wipper said:

Hay, anyone know why they turned off the free cams? I click on the apt and i get the Primum (Paid) only pop up.

A few Apartments have suddenly gone that path, for what reason still remains to be seen.

But can almost bet there will be some more Free Cams disappearing over the course of the week.

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

A few Apartments have suddenly gone that path, for what reason still remains to be seen.

But can almost bet there will be some more Free Cams disappearing over the course of the week.

Has RLC got a death wish then? If no one can see them how to they expect to get new members?