Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Who knows. Maybe they show up at one of the all-girls Barca apartments... 😎 Free holiday by RLC.

I wonder what N&K would think of the 'lesbians' over there 😛

Meanwhile Doe Eyes can house sit in St.Petersburg.

No?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Has RLC got a death wish then? If no one can see them how to they expect to get new members?

All they got left is 37 Cams for Free Viewing. Before they started locking them they has 62 Free Cams. 25 of them have been locked within a week.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Those girls no have action on last 3 months that i watch them on premium cameras nothing nothing spectacular a simple wash together and one kiss here over there, them get money for that ? need to reject them from RLC

NINA and KIRA are dead womens is my opinion only.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, CELENTANO said:

Those girls no have action on last 3 months that i watch them on premium cameras nothing nothing spectacular a simple wash together and one kiss here over there, them get money for that ? need to reject them from RLC

NINA and KIRA are dead womens is my opinion only.

It's not just your opinion! I've been saying this for 2 years ! Closure of free cameras speaks of a cash outflow ... and a desire by the RLC to make us pay , but with these artists we are more and more repulsive , I personally discontinue payments. A replay must be free of charge for premium customers as in all sites !

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Scooter said:

Well the girls are home

They arrived approx 1800 StP time.  Exhausted.  They unpacked one case, had a snack, took a relaxing, loving bath together, then got dressed for a night out on StP.  Not fancy clothes, but grunge clothes, obviously catching up with their girlfriends.  They returned about 0215 StP time and immediately crashed on the bed together.  Definitely some jet-lag kicking in.  I suspect they will bring Butch and Sundance home from "kitty prison" tomorrow.  😄  I am sooo happy they are home, safe and sound.  It's been TOO long, but a much needed and deserved vacay for them.  Welcome home, ladies!  We missed you!  

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:15 AM, alokin said:

It's not just your opinion! I've been saying this for 2 years ! Closure of free cameras speaks of a cash outflow ... and a desire by the RLC to make us pay , but with these artists we are more and more repulsive , I personally discontinue payments. A replay must be free of charge for premium customers as in all sites !

He has. He has been saying it for two years. Still not sure quite what, but it seems to be about N&K and some other stuff.

Nina and Kira have been interesting ladies over the years, and seldom got insults in our threads. They were generally liked by many members, and were true to the original mission statement of "Real Life."

But now, there are marketing changes at RLC. Many people refuse to buy anything "sight unseen," unless there is a "Money back" guarantee. Most people "kick the tires" before they buy an automobile. By closing half the free-cams and fuzzing out most thumbnails, I predict they will have a drop in new subscriptions; not an increase. The people who have been freeloaders weren't interested in coughing up the money anyway. I doubt Alexa and the other web-stats sites will show an increase in RLC metrics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Nina and Kira have been interesting ladies over the years, and seldom got insults in our threads. By closing half the free-cams and fuzzing out most thumbnails, I predict they will have a drop in new subscriptions; 

The day Nina & Kira start their own voyeur site, I go all in and leave RLC. I rather donate directly to the girls, with them getting 100% of the revenue, than subsidizing the black hole that is RLC.

Hey girls: when you read this: you surely have a friend that is handy and knows how to connect some webcams to a simple paysite? 🙂

• Like 2