Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Squirrely wrath has been elicited. All my best to the tenants, and here's one for RLC corporate:

Thanks for all the fish. No need to thank CC for the free advertising we gave you when you were starting out. Just don't slam the door on the way out.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

When all cameras are paying, what will make someone subscribe to a service he never had the opportunity to try? Even apple that is not a generous company offers for free the first three months of its music streaming.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Foamy T. Squirrel You content thieves! How dare you steal other site contents and make them a ton of money. I don’t know how you guys can live with yourselves. Probably why we almost never see the Admin. He must be so ashamed of himself. 

😉.

RLC's captured video or pix content are not publicly available on our servers. They can only be posted through comments and links, for which the poster bears full responsibility. At the rate RLC is proceeding, they might not be available on third-party file sharing services, either. Or via Russian Internet, either. Any questions, I'll be over at Old Dudes toasting the memories of our beloved RLC tenants with free shots of virtual single malt Scotch, or at the VHTV threads making new friends.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

RLC passes his apartments in premium only one to one
they started with that of Hakeem and Asia, then those of Barcelona, yesterday it was R2 then Nina and Kira
And I'm sure others will follow soon

I wonder if this has no connection with the various changes in the environment of this kind of site, after what happened to VHTV with its apartments in Ukraine or the closure of Spygasm

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

Bye girls.  It was nice seeing and hearing you, but RLC fucked you good by closing your free cams. A shit ton of us are moving to bigger and better things.  Fuck RLC

No offense., but this post is perhaps one of the best examples why free apartments should not be permanently available. 

Just like the samples in the supermarket aren't meant to fill you up, some free cameras on RLC are not meant to be a substitute for a subscription. If you want to enjoy the service you should also pay for it. If not, don't shout, just because the seller after the tenth sample you ate suggests you now maybe buy some. 

• Upvote 1

IF that's the way R unny L ittle C unts is going to possibly close All their Free cams Hell just close them all at once instead of one or two at a time.. .people that DO watch this will die a slow death or pay a big price to watch.

NOPE NOT ME.                 schitts creek no GIF by CBC

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

No offense., but this post is perhaps one of the best examples why free apartments should not be permanently available. 

Just like the samples in the supermarket aren't meant to fill you up, some free cameras on RLC are not meant to be a substitute for a subscription. If you want to enjoy the service you should also pay for it. If not, don't shout, just because the seller after the tenth sample you ate suggests you now maybe buy some. 

well .. i would pay just a little less and only paypal,  and of course not for boring leora shows but for real life

• Like 1

Not Surprised ! when RLC has decided to gives all freeloaders one-way ticket,no pity for freeloaders,their chairs has empty for long time besides to all ex-renters..😉
in fact, this a wrong move it were expected due what they did in last 60 days when they opened a more of cams for free,they thought if they follow this rule(put the bait for the fishes for one time & you will catch them all ) it will succeed,so we will all see what the wrong step it leads for to more succeed or to more failure & this wrong step does it will cost them a majority of audience??!! or not.. they will see after period by statics what is the result what gives them polices like that! anyway we will loss for a while the rainbow color & other colors on Nina's hair..:biggrin:

• Like 1