Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

33 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

they were in RLC since 2015 so that woul mean they were underage when they joined the project. 🤣

They were born in 1991 (September and October) They have different ages on their profile chat sites

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Franklyn said:

On Chaturbate they are known as  Linda_Lawrence for some reason. No idea why they picked that name for Chaturbate and not Nina_and_Kira like they did for MFC or XHamsterLive. Go figure. I can't wait for them

to get back on a "normal" cam site similar to RLC. It's sad they couldn't stay with RLC. Oh well. Cheers!

#lovense #interactivetoy #lesbian #lesbianshow | #smalltits #girlnextdoor #greatshow #lesbians #lesbianshow #pussy #pussylips #pussyplay

I am really curious how they will do in VHTV. I hope there won't be any Cam Show (or at least only very rare ones). 

I've really enjoyed to watch the two of them in RLC. Really a very nice couple with some very nice friends. The only pity was that the sex was most of the times quite one-sided. If they made it a bit more balanced, they could also be a real winner under VHTV. 

Now only the apartment and the camera setup have to fit. 

• Like 2

Guest hacıvat
9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You can buy their used Panties for something like $90     :biggrin:

ı am vey hopefull for the future. one day ll come we ll be able to visit vhtv houses(incall)

Hello my friends, I'm just checking in from an extended absence. 

First, I apologize to my friends for being OTR for so long.  I had a lot of long hauls to make.  

Second, I would like to address this ----------.  For starters, if you're going to cuss, do it properly.  "Holly" shit is supposed to be "Holy" shit.  You're obviously American, so you should know the proper spelling, unless you're in Christmas mode.  It's August.  Holly isn't around in August.  Graduate from 3rd grade before coming on forums.  

Third, anyone with 3 days of subscription that calls any 4+ year established member here "dude" or "bro" especially when you are a newbie, is just a troll.  Normally I welcome newbies and invite them to explore and read the forums to educate themselves, but 13 year olds living in their parent's basement won't do that.  It's too much work.  So they just troll.  Piss off, 3 day troll.  

Fourth, you picked the wrong girls to call "stupid."  Both Nina and Kira have university degrees.  Nina is a brilliant singer, composer, and musician, and the front of a very very successful Russian band.  Kira is a business manager, a published author X 5, a poet, a theatre actress, a composer, and a chess champion. 

So yeah, I take GREAT FUCKING UMBRAGE at you calling them "stupid."  

Are the fans of N&K playing "strong man"?  Yep, we probably are.  And with good reason.  You just pissed off a veritable shitload of people that love these girls, and that, my STUPID newbie, is NOT what you want to do.  

So yeah, please, we hope to never see your ignorant ass in this or any other world.  

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Fourth, you picked the wrong girls to call "stupid."  Both Nina and Kira have university degrees.  Nina is a brilliant singer, composer, and musician, and the front of a very very successful Russian band.  Kira is a business manager, a published author X 5, a poet, a theatre actress, a composer, and a chess champion. 

So yeah, I take GREAT FUCKING UMBRAGE at you calling them "stupid."  

Are the fans of N&K playing "strong man"?  Yep, we probably are.  And with good reason.  You just pissed off a veritable shitload of people that love these girls, and that, my STUPID newbie, is NOT what you want to do.  

So yeah, please, we hope to never see your ignorant ass in this or any other world.  

Good man! put this blert in its place!

• Like 3