Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

They will apear with their "rlc name",it's like everything,they were years in a cam site,grow in some popularity and VHTV as any smart company will use Nina&Kira name "bate",Just like hapened with Nicole.I hope the couple appears and also their two old cats..they wouldn't vanished in just few months.Hope is a good opening for them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SixKiller said:

Ces deux filles sont vraiment pathétiques .Nous peut se demander pourquoi ils ne se kiked de RLC.

En les regardant est vraiment ennuyeux et trop sensless .Still les mêmes choses en cours d'exécution quand ils baisent .and, je reçois plus excité, mais le cul de mon chien.

But why are you watching them?
They were not fired from RLC, it's RLC who withdrew from Russia, they still have their audience following them.
Take care of the dog, it's probably better for you.🐩

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SixKiller said:

Those two girls are really pathetic .We can wonder why they didn't get kiked from RLC.

Looking at them is really boring and sensless too .Still the same things running .and when they fuck , i get more excited but my dog's ass.

But thats the thing..VH isn't rlc,the couple was very low activity for the last couple years and even not much at home..VH isn't rlc and that type of thing will not happen,even if they are their own managers..no activity means no money.They will have to try other things,in Rlc after some residents don't move shitt..after some years..it's even worst.

5 hours ago, SixKiller said:

Those two girls are really pathetic .We can wonder why they didn't get kiked from RLC.

Looking at them is really boring and sensless too .Still the same things running .and when they fuck , i get more excited but my dog's ass.

Never tried a dogs ass is it recommended then? 😁😁😁

8 minutes ago, West_California said:

read this carefully....what is their name on CB ?

I've asked a few times and the answers I see are gibberish. 

On Chaturbate they are known as  Linda_Lawrence for some reason. No idea why they picked that name for Chaturbate and not Nina_and_Kira like they did for MFC or XHamsterLive. Go figure. I can't wait for them

to get back on a "normal" cam site similar to RLC. It's sad they couldn't stay with RLC. Oh well. Cheers!

http://cams.camcaps.net/

#lovense #interactivetoy #lesbian #lesbianshow | #smalltits #girlnextdoor #greatshow #lesbians #lesbianshow #pussy #pussylips #pussyplay

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam..they borned in 1998 lol.Would say more like 1988..at max 1990.

Quite agree, they have been on RLC for many years that I can remember so to say they are 20/21 is a load of bollocks. They are nearer to 30 than bloody 21 that's for sure.