Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

27 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

They're bickering at each other again. Maybe they're arguing in the closet, because I can hear them on the bedroom cams, but not see them.

They are in the bedroom under the camera. 8. Nina turned over the keyboard and chair, then flung herself on Kira in the bedroom. The reason for the quarrel is always the same - lack of trust

Their mutual relations are strange. Nina repeats every quarrel - I love you ... Kira never said she loves Nina ...Kira silent when Nina asks her about it ... Kira has personal problems, private ....

Edited by likidamber

2 hours ago, likidamber said:

They are in the bedroom under the camera. 8. Nina turned over the keyboard and chair, then flung herself on Kira in the bedroom. The reason for the quarrel is always the same - lack of trust

Their mutual relations are strange. Nina repeats every quarrel - I love you ... Kira never said she loves Nina ...Kira silent when Nina asks her about it ... Kira has personal problems, private ....

It's simple. Maybe she doesn't love her. 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rodneytrotter said:

Nice peaceful evening. I was surprised to see them drinking what appears to  Guinness, they have a wide variety of tastes   

They just made a video - obviously for band promotion.  Nina seems to be editing it now.  Yes they do quaff a wide variety of drinks, from both white and red wine, to all manner of beers - Kira prefers the 40 oz LOL - to the stronger stuff on rare occasions.  Their main drink of choice, tho, is hot tea, from the handy water dispenser on the kitchen table.  I guess the city tap water is too nasty to drink LOL.  

Today was very odd.  They spent much of the afternoon in white bath robes, having a leisurely time, then all of a sudden, like, out of the blue, the mood changed and there was an argument.  God knows about what, but enough for Nina to overturn the piano, one of her most beloved possessions?  I didn't see that action, just the aftermath of her picking it back up, all the sheet music, and the overturned chair.  And thanks to RLC's SHITTY feed, I only saw a freeze-frame of Nina on top of Kira.  Then a long off-screen discussion, and then they leave.  I had to exit as well, but when I log back in later, I read in the forum where apparently they had a quick but very zesty make-up sex session, and then dinner.  VERY odd.  

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I had to exit as well, but when I log back in later, I read in the forum where apparently they had a quick but very zesty make-up sex session, and then dinner.

Just curious: On what forum was that? Can't find the reference you mention. Thanks.