And the dreams that you dream of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
And the dreams that you dream of
Dreams really do come true
  • Like 1

Il y a 15 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

I think we're all frustrated with the B2 girls. But, the thing is, I'm still more interested in the B1 and B2 girls than B4. That's because my pleasure as a voyeur is to expect the unexpected...not expect the expected, like we get in B4, if that makes sense...I've had quite a few beers guys, so it might not make much sense, but I know what I mean...😏

I really like B2 Leia and B1 Sera but B4 Mila & Elvira are also my fav but now only 2 out 4 of them are "delivering the goods"...

And I am really still waiting for Leia to deliver anything really...

• Like 1

If we conceal the fact that we would like to have naked girls all the time, masturbating or girl/girl stuff, I find B2's casting very good

Why? simply for the atmosphere, the three girls are enjoying themselves, they seem to do a lot of activities together, if one leave  then the others do the same, they laugh together, and that I love, nudity or sexuality do not do everything

For example, I find the cast of b4 not great, I like Mila but like Beatrice, I find she's cold and boring, even when she masturbates, I'm not a big fan of Oksi, the only ones I likee well are Elvira and Laima, a little light for this big house ^^

B1 the same is a morgue, the girls are each in their room and there is no communion

that's why b2 is better than the others for me

• Like 2

il y a 19 minutes, moos54 a dit :

If we conceal the fact that we would like to have naked girls all the time, masturbating or girl/girl stuff, I find B2's casting very good

Why? simply for the atmosphere, the three girls are enjoying themselves, they seem to do a lot of activities together, if one leave  then the others do the same, they laugh together, and that I love, nudity or sexuality do not do everything

For example, I find the cast of b4 not great, I like Mila but like Beatrice, I find she's cold and boring, even when she masturbates, I'm not a big fan of Oksi, the only ones I likee well are Elvira and Laima, a little light for this big house ^^

B1 the same is a morgue, the girls are each in their room and there is no communion

that's why b2 is better than the others for me

Yea true, chemistry between the girls are important too. It is good for them to enjoy each other company.

But this is a premium, paid voyeur cams site so we do need nudity and play time.

Watching friends hanging out is not good enough without the nudity and what not.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yea true, chemistry between the girls are important too. It is good for them to enjoy each other company.

But this is a premium, paid voyeur cams site so we do need nudity and play time.

Watching friends hanging out is not good enough without the nudity and what not.

I do not agree and I have another idea of what the project is or voyeurism, but it's just my point of view

In fact, the big problem is that some girls have understood how to make a lot of money easily by losing any moral ethics, that's why we had for many months of beautiful fake lesbian show, this is entertaining but sorely lacking a real feeling, even what happens between Mila, Oksi and Beatrice, I can not really believe it, yet Oksi is not a girl who knows how to pretend 😁

So now, we get the impression that this has to become a norm and some members can no longer conceive that girls come without doing all this while just going back a few months ago, maybe even a year and you'll see that the girls of now are doing exactly the same thing as those of above all those scheduled shows

For my part, I take all that girls want to show, showers, nudity in the rooms or elsewhere, sometimes masturbations because they want to do and do not because it's the thing to make a bonus, and especially the roomate life, because it's almost the first thing when you put several people together for a period of time

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

When RLC started, and before all the open legs, masturbation, girl on girl, we had a built up from the girls  The girls also had for the most part better relationships among themselves-of course there were exceptions. Sure we want nudity and play time, but we watched and like true voyeurs really enjoyed the anticipation and the reward for patience. 

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

When RLC started, and before all the open legs, masturbation, girl on girl, we had a built up from the girls  The girls also had for the most part better relationships among themselves-of course there were exceptions. Sure we want nudity and play time, but we watched and like true voyeurs really enjoyed the anticipation and the reward for patience. 

The key words are the rewards for patience, there has to be end to the means. At 900 bucks a year, I would think that the rewards should and would be abundant.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The key words are the rewards for patience, there has to be end to the means. At 900 bucks a year, I would think that the rewards should be abundant.

That is because you choose to pay for replay and probably pay monthly--I spend approximately $400,00 US per year--6 months at a time and no replay.--so I pay $16.00 per apartment per year.

True, I do not watch all apartments, but there is sufficient entertainment from time to time in each apartment.  If you only watch the Barca apartment, you are cheating yourself out of other voyeur experiences IMO

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is because you choose to pay for replay and probably pay monthly--I spend approximately $400,00 US per year--6 months at a time and no replay.--so I pay $16.00 per apartment per year.

True, I do not watch all apartments, but there is sufficient entertainment from time to time in each apartment.  If you only watch the Barca apartment, you are cheating yourself out of other voyeur experiences IMO

I actually do not pay for the replay, and I subscribe for 6 months also, but the majority of the members do not, and if you live in the US you miss mostly everything because of the time difference, and this is why they have all the US members over a barrel and they have to purchase the replay also to see anything. Pretty shitty way to treat your largest population of members.

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The key words are the rewards for patience, there has to be end to the means. At 900 bucks a year, I would think that the rewards should and would be abundant.

Precisely my point, i pay for the premium and replay and for what B2 (3 girls) and B1 (Daisy & Karina, I give Sera a low pass for now) are giving me, I am losing value with my investment.

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do watch other apartments, i kinda like the 3Ks but I know Kamila can be a (*****)

I am enjoying Varvara and Nelly too.

But Barcelona apartments are failing us bad.

• Upvote 1