B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Precisely my point, i pay for the premium and replay and for what B2 (3 girls) and B1 (Daisy & Karina, I give Sera a low pass for now) are giving me, I am losing value with my investment.

I do watch other apartments, i kinda like the 3Ks but I know Kamila can be a (*****)

I am enjoying Varvara and Nelly too.

But Barcelona apartments are failing us bad.

You just contradicted yourself---and it is true that Barcelona apartments in this point in time are not quite as exciting as other times, but when you are dealing with different girls and personalities-

one cannot expect everything all the time. 

il y a 25 minutes, happyone a dit :

You just contradicted yourself---and it is true that Barcelona apartments in this point in time are not quite as exciting as other times, but when you are dealing with different girls and personalities-

one cannot expect everything all the time. 

For Barcelona, without considering B4 & B3, we have 5 girls who are contributing almost nothing right now.

We lost a good couple in B3 too.

So tell me how premium + replay are any value now?

But well, I do see your point but I am just not pleased with what RLC is doing right now and the current B2 is a absolutely joke.

Unfortunately, RLC does not offer a program where you can pay only for the apartments that you want to watch.  However, one drawback is that if you pay for an apartment

and it is not what you want---then you loose.  But if you consider all the apartments, and do watch them on occasion, then you have a better chance of getting your monies worth.

Paying for replay, IMO is ridiculous as RLC should offer that along with Premium.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Possible. No warning given. But today?  Wouldn't expect work like that to be done today

I was being sarcastic Cheesy 😉...They couldn't bother fixing it when UM for several weeks, so I can't expect them to fix it today...