B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Hotel Barcelona for another freeloading young stud as he wastes no time in making himself at home. Fuck knows how long he is intending to stay! 😡

Well at least it's better than Hotel California because - 'You can check out anytime you like, But You Never Leave!!!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

in all the photos seen so far on social media, this guy has never appeared, certainly is a last-minute boyfriend

I rest my case; a hired hand to boost her earnings since she’s probably not earned much with her non events so far, same as when she there the last time! She’ll need to put on a few damned good performances to make up for current loss of earnings!

Well, did he bring her the watch she was setting up before I left to go to the gym? Couldn't tell if it was an apple watch but as we all know those can run very expensive and even more so in Spain as I remember.

Christ, I greet my cousins with more hugs and kisses than these two. I have seen this dynamic more with Russian couples than any others where the boyfriend arrives and it is like 8 hours or even a day or so before they have sex. If I haven't seen my wife or girlfriend in a couple of days I practically attack her..at least when I was this age.

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

and as I’ve said many times before, if they want to bring shag buddies in on the pretence of being a “boyfriend” then they should be in b3 not the girls apartments!

And what evidence do you have that he's her boyfriend?

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

always makes me smile, see the girls in underwear close to these "boyfriends", I must say that RLC considers its customers idiots

there is no doubt that Leia and Erin know each other very well and those well before coming to the apartment, so I think Erin knows Leia's boyfriend very well
And do not forget that girls always play a little game for cams  (in all barcelona apartments)