Mary (2019) Part #1

StnCld316

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi budda, is that Grisha? He was working her over with his tongue and magic fingers, the other 2 have no clue about such things.

Hi Ash,what a sex drive(not an orgy on a hound)she has. Variety is definitely the spice of her life and Chuck in a lesbian session for good luck why don't you.

Hope you and Guy are keeping fine.Oh BTW do you live anywhere near Intercourse. I think it was Golfer that posted the sign,that made me laugh and for some reason it made me think of you.😀😀Unfortunately we don't have a Fuckville in Scotland.😀😀

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Ash,what a sex drive(not an orgy on a hound)she has. Variety is definitely the spice of her life and Chuck in a lesbian session for good luck why don't you.

Hope you and Guy are keeping fine.Oh BTW do you live anywhere near Intercourse. I think it was Golfer that posted the sign,that made me laugh and for some reason it made me think of you.😀😀Unfortunately we don't have a Fuckville in Scotland.😀😀

Hi Dave  Omg she can't get enough! Intercourse pa is about 60 miles west of me, with Bird in Hand further west, and Blue Balls north of that. All 3 are in Leacock county. It's a cool area though. The Amish live there and make lots of good food and it's mostly farmland. The women dress head to toe year round in mostly black, not showing any body parts., so the men probably do have Blue Balls and their cocks in hand...er Bird in Hand. Mary should dump the other 2 and stick with Grisha, very strange relationship they have.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

That's two of us then.I just said that in my post a wee while ago.Great minds eh!!😀

More like dirty minds think alike! But that's good, I got a dirty mind, that's why I come on here, lots of good like thinking folks

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Dave  Omg she can't get enough! Intercourse pa is about 60 miles west of me, with Bird in Hand further west, and Blue Balls north of that. All 3 are in Leacock county. It's a cool area though. The Amish live there and make lots of good food and it's mostly farmland. The women dress head to toe year round in mostly black, not showing any body parts., so the men probably do have Blue Balls and their cocks in hand...er Bird in Hand. Mary should dump the other 2 and stick with Grisha, very strange relationship they have.

The sign at the pretzel factory in Intercourse, PA. 😊

intercourse.thumb.JPG.9456fd4a66411fb3cfc4bdf0afa53d5f.JPG

• Like 3