Mira & Henry (2019) Part #1 of 2

StnCld316

On 3/25/2019 at 8:12 AM, Mira&Henry said:

Hello friends!!! 
Are there any somnologists among you? I started talking in my sleep. This has never happened before. 
I suffer from epilepsy and I often have nightmares. look after me. I think I need help.

Wow Mira. Sorry to hear that. I think the more serious thing that sleep talking is the epilepsy and the nightmares. You really should look for professional help there. Don't risk your health. Even when that means you have to step out of the project for some time. It really is not worth it. I hope you will get the problems fixed and wish you all the best ❤️

• Like 2

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/25/2019 at 7:12 AM, Mira&Henry said:

Hello friends!!! 
Are there any somnologists among you? I started talking in my sleep. This has never happened before. 
I suffer from epilepsy and I often have nightmares. look after me. I think I need help.

Hi Mira,I was diagnosed with Epilepsy(Grand Mal) over 25 years ago when I had 4 siezures in roughly 15 months.I have not had any since so I am lucky.What I would like to say is please make sure your drugs are sufficient to control your symptoms,slezures etc,etc because that is the most important part,the nightmares may be a totally separate matter altogether but as Jabs says get it checked out.I sincerely hope your Epilepsy is on a lower rather than higher level.The problem is there is so many different types with varying levels of severity it can be difficult to control.Once again I consider myself to be very lucky.All the best and look after yourself.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

My sister has epilepsy too. She had a vagal nerve stimulator installed and it really worked for her. She was able to reduce her meds a lot. Unfortunately, the medications used to treat epilepsy have negative effects. It’s alway a balancing act without any degree of certainty. 

Hi Amy,Really good that your sister had her epilepsy stabilised.It is generally not a life threatening condition but carries a lot of negative responses.My first siezure was at the wheel of a van sitting stationary at traffic lights engine running.I had just driven from Edinburgh to Glasgow on the motorway on Nightshift.Seemingly my foot pressed hard on the accelerator which attracted some late night revellers who helped me out,I was unconscious of course and knew nothing of it.When I woke up I was I was in Glasgow Royal Infirmary totally unaware of what had happened,I couldn't even tell a policewoman my name.I still shiver when I think what might have happened if it had been minutes earlier or later.Susequent tests could find no reason for the siezure but I did go on to have another three.But I am a lucky guy twice over.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Not even close girl! More practice.

Believe it or not, in another lifetime, I used to be able to do that. All the
way down, straight out to the sides. They're called Japanese splits. At
least that's one name for them.

I was taking martials arts at the time and it turned out I was rather
flexible. But, like I said, another lifetime.

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

i was just checking the timeline to see fill & tati undercover sex. no wonder roberta broke up with him. fil, i'm sure that you are a nice guy but vh is not for you!

Capture_2019_04_03_10_58_30_2.png  0

Yes to make the bad cam angles even worse there he also became a blanket boy now. Should change his name to "Kenny" 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes to make the bad cam angles even worse there he also became a blanket boy now. Should change his name to "Kenny" 😂

Not from the time of that  "kenny" .. but these two "guests" already had "clean" sex more then once. would say looking to the past that it's more her that wants to be covered..