Screen Shot 03-10-19 at 07.59 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 03-10-19 at 08.04 PM 001.PNG

Screen Shot 03-10-19 at 08.05 PM 002.PNG

Screen Shot 03-10-19 at 08.12 PM 002.PNG

Screen Shot 03-10-19 at 08.12 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 03-10-19 at 08.13 PM 001.PNG

Screen Shot 03-10-19 at 08.14 PM 003.PNG

Screen Shot 03-10-19 at 08.19 PM.PNG

Great pictures. However since I am derisively  referred to as'freeloaders' I am not able to have a live view of this lovely room.  Ever since this couple shifted to this flat,  there is a free cam only in the kitchen with a very small view of the living room couch. If some of the influential members are able to request VHTv to move the camera slightly so that unfortunate viewers can enjoy this lovely room better. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, leonadecastro said:

Great pictures. However since I am derisively  referred to as'freeloaders' I am not able to have a live view of this lovely room.  Ever since this couple shifted to this flat,  there is a free cam only in the kitchen with a very small view of the living room couch. If some of the influential members are able to request VHTv to move the camera slightly so that unfortunate viewers can enjoy this lovely room better. 

Hi there! I prefer the term, “non-member”! Yes, I agree, they lived in 2 other places that had at least a decent view into their main living space. I have gone to battle over this and pretty much lost my ass over it in the past. You are probably aware that making money on VHTV means getting subscribers to view the pay cams. The tenants make no money from anyone viewing the free cams, not even the subscribers. So, the tenants have a strong interest is persevering the best views for those who pay for it. You have to trust that Ary and George know what they are doing  and for them it’s best to leave the cams the way they are. I do know and proved it a few pages back that they did in fact bump the free cam to the right a tad. At least enough to see a bit more of the couch. I think the problem is that the living room is rather small and any cam pointed at it would be as good of a view as the pay cams. Maybe if they tucked a cam by the door and pointed it at the living room would be a better idea. That way the non member could see the living room from afar, but it wouldn’t be that great. It would come at the price of losing such a great view of the stove area though, but maybe that would open up a new way to earn subscriber views. 

Here, let’s ask Ary. @Sexygirl any chance you could move the free cam by the door and face it toward the living room so non members could see the living room. It would have to be high enough to see past the counter. Maybe it would be far enough and it wouldn’t be very good view. Certainly if something happens in there, the subscribers would use the pay cams and not the free cam. What say you?