Ary & George (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Cetus said:

What a pity ! I have been VHTV Premium subscriber and member of this forum for many months just to follow this realm.

I certainly won't renew it anymore: for me VHTV without Ary, George and Anni no longer has any interest.

They will return.They have enough fans !

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Cetus said:

What a pity ! I have been VHTV Premium subscriber and member of this forum for many months just to follow this realm.

I certainly won't renew it anymore: for me VHTV without Ary, George and Anni no longer has any interest.

You know what relocation means?

2 hours ago, Cetus said:

For me the same applies, but only with Anni, otherwise it's over with VH-TV.
They're just moving, so they'll probably come back. They have moved several times already. Ary could enlighten us a bit.

They've had a lot of serious discussions lately between the three. Anni disappeared several days and arrived the last day before going offline and now coincidentally comes a "relocation". Personally I think it is the definitive farewell of Anni unfortunately and if I'm right, it will be my farewell to VH with it. My opinion is that they are, along with Nicole and Karl, the two apartments with the most real lives of VH. If one is missing, there is no longer any interest in seeing web-cam pairs.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gudari said:

They've had a lot of serious discussions lately between the three. Anni disappeared several days and arrived the last day before going offline and now coincidentally comes a "relocation". Personally I think it is the definitive farewell of Anni unfortunately and if I'm right, it will be my farewell to VH with it. My opinion is that they are, along with Nicole and Karl, the two apartments with the most real lives of VH. If one is missing, there is no longer any interest in seeing web-cam pairs.

I think they are just moving into a new place like they have before. I’m sure Anni will be around when she can. She does have a life of her own and other responsibilities and interests outside of living in VHTV. There’s a reason she chooses not to be named as a tenant. I think she prefers to be uncommitted and flexible. I don’t think we’ve seen the last of Anni. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think they are just moving into a new place like they have before. I’m sure Anni will be around when she can. She does have a life of her own and other responsibilities and interests outside of living in VHTV. There’s a reason she chooses not to be named as a tenant. I think she prefers to be uncommitted and flexible. I don’t think we’ve seen the last of Anni. 

As far as I know Ary told us before she is studying. 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Creo que sólo se mueven en un nuevo lugar como lo han hecho antes. Estoy seguro de que será de alrededor de Anni cuando puede. Ella tiene una vida propia y otras responsabilidades e intereses fuera de la vida en VHTV. Hay una razón por la que elige no ser nombrado como inquilino. Creo que ella prefiere estar comprometido y flexible. No creo que hemos visto el último de Anni. 

I hope so!! I love Anni and her beautiful smile but mostly I love to see the three together!

• Like 2

On 5/22/2019 at 9:47 AM, Gudari said:

Hello ! Well .. let me explain you the situation. Monday in the morning we woke up and realised we don’t have internet. We just think it is a problem for few hours , but after we find out this is a serious problem from all the blocks in the area. We don’t know when this incident will be resolved and we think will be better to looking for a new place. Anni it is ok , it is still with us , but she was busy with the university and I with other problems ... hope this problem to be fixed soon and to come back online ! ❤️❤️

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Hola ! Bueno .. deja que te explique la situación. Lunes por la mañana nos despertó y se dio cuenta de que no tenemos internet. Sólo pensamos que es un problema para algunas horas, pero después nos damos cuenta esto es un problema serio de todos los bloques de la zona. No sabemos cuando se resuelva este incidente y creemos que va a ser mejor en busca de un nuevo lugar. Anni está bien, todavía está con nosotros, pero ella estaba ocupada con la universidad y con otros problemas ... espero que este problema se solucionará en breve y que regresáramos en línea! ❤️ ❤️

I am very glad to hear this Ary! See you inside very little precious!

• Like 2