Ary & George (2019) Part #1

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Damn! I missed the ending. Who got the cum?

Have I told you how much I love that smile. The laugh is even better. 😍

image.png.97e134096c747270eae804f0fc1b961b.png

Not a big deal. You may see the same show in a few minutes or max. tomorrow same time.. Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Amy, your new avatar is as scary as it is cool! Love it! Hope that's not how you feeling

Thx! Jabbath hates it with a passion, but I like it. I lost my mind again and went off the deep end again and I feel like a crazy psycho girl so it's fitting for me. Fuck I hate it when I do that. I know you guys are sick of it too. Sorry, it's just me and it happens and I can't help it. Sometimes I think I have bi-polar disorder and who knows maybe I do. I guess it sucks to put that on you guys and I'm sure that many people here have just about had enough of me. All I can do is ask people to not take me so seriously and accept that this is just fault I have.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Not a big deal. You may see the same show in a few minutes or max. tomorrow same time.. Lol

Yes, it's true I guess, but I've known Ary for a long, long time now, and believe me when I say that I never tire of seeing her smile. It brings me joy every single time. She warms my heart and I lover her like a sister. ♥️

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, it's true I guess, but I've known Ary for a long, long time now, and believe me when I say that I never tire of seeing her smile. It brings me joy every single time. She warms my heart and I lover her like a sister. ♥️

Like a sister you said ha? 

So there's no hope for a potential show between you and her if you would meet by a chance somewhere on the face of the earth 😭😭😭😭

2 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Like a sister you said ha? 

So there's no hope for a potential show between you and her if you would meet by a chance somewhere on the face of the earth 😭😭😭😭

If I ever met Ary in person. The first thing I would do is smile from ear to ear and and probably cry tears of joy and then give her the biggest hug a human could give another person. I think a some point my legs would end up wrapped around her body and I'd just hang there like a baby for as long as she'd let me. Then, I'd have sex with Ary in a New York second if she'd let me. I don't think George would care to join in though. 🤣😍♥️

I love you Ary! 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

image.png.c52f55e700cc30558ef5c5174fd493c3.png

What else can you say about the three!!! Who fall in love with their way of being every one of them, who are amazing and who are the best!!! Amy, you'd fit in perfectly with them!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Gudari said:

What else can you say about the three!!! Who fall in love with their way of being every one of them, who are amazing and who are the best!!! Amy, you'd fit in perfectly with them!!!

Thx! You just made my day. ♥️💋

• Like 1