Ary & George (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

It was no biggy,just wondering.

Anni is now 1 year with Ary and George and they liked each other very much from the beginning. They have come to love each other over time, but it took 6 months for Anni and George to fuck for the first time. Since then they have such a harmonious and wonderful threesome relationship that you rarely see. And not just because of VHTV. I think they would still be together even without VHTV.

• Like 6

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeap quite agree with you pal (makes a change lool) especialy just recently married but hey ho horses for courses.

There is one big reason though......MONEY...fucking sad ain't it really lool

Am fucked for something to say.You can quit this agreeing thing right away bud.😀😀

• Like 2

You guys can say that Anni’s Purpose is for the money, but that’s not entirely the case. I’ve known Ary for a long time now and I can honestly say that she has a nack for the ladies. She is compelled to be near another woman. It completes her and it balances her in a way that a man cannot. In a sense it tames her mood swings and makes the world right. That’s what I see anyways. I think even if the cams did not exist, pretty much this same senario would play out. If you think about that, it’s pretty remarkable what they have accomplished and for this long. 

• Like 2