Ary & George (2019) Part #1

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, budda said:

Call me old fashioned but I am trying to understand the dynamic in this place.Three lovely people,two of which are married to each other and one other(Anni) who seems to be a complete "partner"in all things going on.Anni is lovely but why do George and Ary need a third person in their marriage/everyday life.It is almost like "ok we love each other and want to be together but there is going to be a third person involved".It just seems strange to me.This is not a criticism of the people or their lifestyle ,I just don't get it.Having said all that I do realise that Anni is not their all the time but she is a very,very regular visitor/guest/partner.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Call me old fashioned but I am trying to understand the dynamic in this place.Three lovely people,two of which are married to each other and one other(Anni) who seems to be a complete "partner"in all things going on.Anni is lovely but why do George and Ary need a third person in their marriage/everyday life.It is almost like "ok we love each other and want to be together but there is going to be a third person involved".It just seems strange to me.This is not a criticism of the people or their lifestyle ,I just don't get it.Having said all that I do realise that Anni is not their all the time but she is a very,very regular visitor/guest/partner.

I always had the same question.. On the other hand George doesn't mind if Ary would sleep with another guy.. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Yeap quite agree with you pal (makes a change lool) especialy just recently married but hey ho horses for courses.

There is one big reason though......MONEY...fucking sad ain't it really lool

• Like 1