Grace & Jacob (2019) Part #1

40 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, me too! Nadia has a slight edge though in that she can be with women. This is sometime just enough to keep them here for a while longer. Look at Ary and George, for example. Monogamous couples have a shelf life of about a 2 months before something has to be done. I have no doubt that if Ary hadn't found Anni they would have been out a year ago. This is why the trap that AlexLina set for their tenants is so vicious. They know that the trial period will get them their huge payout and they know that these couples will never last more then a few months, thus freeing up the space for the next couple, where they will win their trial period windfall. I feel sorry for these couples, because they don't know what we know. They see the amount of money they are making during the trial period and they naively think that it will stay that way. It's not until the trial period is over and the views drop off that they realize they were scammed. Yes, it pissed me off badly that VHTV didn't seem to have a problem with this setup. They both know how this works and they both know that normal couples don't have a chance past a few months, yet they let them do it anyways and wash their hands of it by saying, "Well, the tenants are free to choose what they want to do." Yes, that's true to some extent, but the problem for many of them is that they don't exactly have a lot of options to fall back on and they leave with almost nothing to show for what they've done. I don't like it and I fought hard against it. It hurts me lot when I see these tenants leave and then come to find out that they are on the street on the cold. For some of the tenants I know their fate after VHTV. Maybe this is what it takes to keep the business going , else they all go back to their fate, but I just wish that VHTV would be more responsible when it comes to these deals that the managers strike up with the tenants to make sure that they are truly fair and reasonable and aren't designed for them to fail with a boot to follow. That's an ugly way to do business if you ask me.

Amy, I think every tenant should print this, laminate it, and read it every day ! Special the ones under A&L. 

The only point I can debate is how much VHTV can interfere with managers. That is not their business model. RLS is staffed to do this kind of policing, but VHTV outsources that, to reduce the admin and policing cost. If VHTV want to jump and interfere, their business model will financially and operationally fail. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another item to consider @Amy3 is the camera setup.

Even a slight change in Camera angel can accelerate or postpone the departure date by one month. 

It actually can be a technique for A&L when they need to get rid of a tenet because they found a better fresh tenet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I would agree! But, more importantly, I wish AL would change their ways and I wish VHTV would be more aware of what these deals entail and how they actually impact the lives of these people. They don't because one of the things the subscribers demand is new faces. This model gives them that. Unfortunate for the tenants though, when they leave with very little to show for it.

Sorry, I edited my post, here is the edit:

The only point I can debate is how much VHTV can interfere with managers. That is not their business model. RLC is staffed to do this kind of policing, but VHTV outsources that to mamangers, to reduce the admin and operational cost. If VHTV want to jump and interfere, their business model will financially and operationally fail. 

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, VHTV is a step back from the managers, but we know what happens when VHTV has a lack of oversight. Look no further then what happened to AL and Josh at the compound. Before you know it, managers, sub-managers, who knows are doing all sorts of ugly things. No, VHTV has a duty and a responsibility to be aware of these deals, all of them. AND, mosre importantly, the tenants have to know who the real boss is, namely VHTV, so that they have someone to turn too in the event they feel like they are being taken advantage of. Else, they come to people like me and they know how that works out.

Well, we have to be careful not making "convenient suggestion". It is so easy to come up with suggestions like that than doing it.

This business model engineered by VHTV was the key to their survival against RLC. If they wanted to do it in RLC way (central control), there wouldn't be such thing like VH.

I was so surprised to see Violet with a new guy but she has not lost her great body and face--The problem is that these places need more soap opera to them--Characters on the soaps last for years where these people last for a couple of months--I like the  idea of a true voyeur site but people like myself seem to be very rare.I am so tired of falling in love with a fantastic honey only to see her disappear in a few months--Rose-Cindy-Tara-Paisley-Tattoo's girlfriend-and now Sandy who might as well be gone--If injecting a little soap opera drama would keep them around longer I would go along with the lack of true voyeurism

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Grace please invite Violet back. 👌

So Violet doesn't seem to be with Jeff anymore? Id love to know if thats true, and if so what happened. They really seemed to be in love. Money problems are the downfall of a lot of relationships. Its really sad to me if they broke up. They seemed so natural around each other company. I always look at Guy and my relationship and think it will never end. But no one ever knows. Just seeing the single kiss with this other guy doesn't tell me there is anything going on between them . I wonder if they have modeling agencies in Russia. She has such natural beauty with no makeup, she could have a career in modeling.