Grace & Jacob (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sparkles said:

They was online this year.. started at 11/03 during + - 1 month

Strange, must have forgotten her or been more interested in som other apartments at the time. Some periods there's only 1-3 apartments that interest me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Callypb said:

Strange, must have forgotten her or been more interested in som other apartments at the time. Some periods there's only 1-3 apartments that interest me. 

You will also find stuff from her at Marylin&Martin as they started previously there and only after was installed in an apartment

I still don't understand or understand what the end of all these fake shows of 4 people in the same bed fucking but not exchanged is. And yet Grace eats other girls' pussy and vice versa. It doesn't make sense. This is simply laughing at your viewers, creating false expectations in order to make money. They're never going to get it with me, they're ignored like others.

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
20 hours ago, Gudari said:

I still don't understand or understand what the end of all these fake shows of 4 people in the same bed fucking but not exchanged is. And yet Grace eats other girls' pussy and vice versa. It doesn't make sense. This is simply laughing at your viewers, creating false expectations in order to make money. They're never going to get it with me, they're ignored like others.

that’s what vhtv is. varying degrees of in your face live sex shows to meet the demand of the audience. vhtv gets paid,  the manager gets paid, the tenants get paid, the viewer gets theirs. win win win win, right? surely they wouldn’t do it if didn’t pay well enough. easy money really, especially for the girls.

1 hour ago, 🔴🔴🔴 said:

that’s what vhtv is. varying degrees of in your face live sex shows to meet the demand of the audience. vhtv gets paid,  the manager gets paid, the tenants get paid, the viewer gets theirs. win win win win, right? surely they wouldn’t do it if didn’t pay well enough. easy money really, especially for the girls.

Still don't know your password for your main account @Amy3 ?