Grace & Jacob (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She's gorgeous and a joy to watch no matter what she does. She is everything that she wants to be here and she knows what to do. She has a lot of friends and loves to have fun. Enjoy her, I do!

I've been looking for something new to get into and Grace fills that bill. I would love to enjoy her 😛 She seems a natural to it too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Best tits on VHTV. I’m sure others will say Leonie’s are better, but Grace has fuller nipples, so she wins in my book. 😬

Being a connoisseur of boobs I would have to agree with you. I wouldn't mind at all to confirm this with a taste test 😋

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry for me Leonies are better. And Krista has best nipples 

No need to be sorry, all tities are good titties 😁

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Best tits on VHTV. I’m sure others will say Leonie’s are better, but Grace has fuller nipples, so she wins in my book. 😬

are you sure there is no silicon in Grace's tits ?! if it is all natural, I admit they are impressive. but I have to say Leonie's pair is phenomena 🤗 

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, bluewinner a dit :

are you sure there is no silicon in Grace's tits ?! if it is all natural, I admit they are impressive. but I have to say Leonie's pair is phenomena 🤗 

I love Grace's boobies, really nice to watch them bounce while she rides Jacob's dick. I think her nipples are great!

• Like 3

Le 7/24/2019 à 5:57 PM, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

Being an RLC refugee I had failed to notice the beautiful Grace.

In the words of the old 17th century poet who wrote those famous words, "I did but see her passing by and yet I love her till I die."

I think we came from the same boat. Fxxking RLC is sinking IMO.

I hope VHTV holds strong.

• Like 2