Grace & Jacob (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed she is beautiful. But I think she makes the world re-write the definition of a "nympho"

At the outset, I thought she was doing it only for the show.  To get more viewers. But hey, they have been there for over a year now and she hasn't slowdown a noch.

On the archive, when you select "masturbation", she claims more than half of the videos in that section.   She never gets enough.  Within minutes after being fucked by Jacob (I agree, he is not the best lover) she pulls out the dildo and go for an hour.  And, as her man cannot keep up, she goes with other women too.

I have known lots of hot women, but never saw one that needs to masturbate a minimum of 4 times per day, plus sucking her man's tool at least twice a day

Among all the women I've seen on RLC, VV and VH,  she is the one with the most sex drive.  I am the first one to admit that I'd never be able to totally satisfy such a woman

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Name one who can? Indeed, she enjoys her sexuality very, very much. She’s awesome! 

Ok  Let's find out who got the real drive here

Any one who believe that would he be able to give enough sex to Grace that she wouldn't need to masturbate, please raise your hand (at least, raise something LOL)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

If it was the Sara of old I would agree with you! The Sara of today - Blahhh:sad:

I'm just happy to see Sara.

• Like 1