Dana & Chris (2019) Part #1

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, catalonia said:

The session of Ramona yesterday was not bad, the time they spent alone in the room I found infinitely more exciting than the girls in other apartments with their sessions of camshow and their collection of dildos ... and no need to undress completely

I agree with you @catalonia I enjoyed their session last night and look forward to the next one where I think Ramona will let her inhibitions go and fully enjoy. She may even go further with Chris as she was holding back with him but I felt she really wanted to. It wasn't a tease in my view as she did go further than before. 

Was it planned that way? Maybe but certainly no worse and looked more natural than many others. But yes, I did enjoy watching those two. 

No doubt with the girl there tonight they both will end up full on but whatever happens it's no worse than much of the crap shows on VH. Then again nothing may happen,  who knows?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fallowing the ritm..after last night usual ramona tease..today an average looking girl that surprise..will get naked.Lame.

Doesn't everybody else get naked on VH  then? after all that's what they are all here for and all the planned, oh sorry, natural fucking.😁😁😁

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

She certainly looks a hot young lady. Even Dana hasn't stripped off yet so not looking likely but then who knows?

Isn't the same girl (partner of the usual male friend visit ) that they had hidden sex in the hall floor recently?? 

also visited here: