Dana & Chris (2019) Part #1

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

An old fuck is visiting.. 

Well my glasses must be buggered because she doesn't look that old I think her to be late teens to very early twenties.🤣

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Debe de acuerdo con usted preferiría esa manera, esto es sólo el Chris demostrar que es incluso dirigir cómo cada uno de ellos se acuestan o la dirección en la que se enfrentan lol. Él está seguro de conseguir su parte de Nancy, Dana de haber sido dejado fuera un poco en los putos estacas lol.

All these couples who are dedicated to making countless trios, I think it's great but... why are men so selfish or women so submissive to their partners? In short, I think it would be much more exciting to see Domenisa, Ary, Nicole, Dana, Clara, Gracia, Lisa, Rojo, Romina, Celine, Darcie... by other men or even joining their partner. I think it's something you should be aware of, not only to satisfy your men in pairs with another woman.

• Like 2

Il y a 1 heure, Gudari a dit :

All these couples who are dedicated to making countless trios, I think it's great but... why are men so selfish or women so submissive to their partners? In short, I think it would be much more exciting to see Domenisa, Ary, Nicole, Dana, Clara, Gracia, Lisa, Rojo, Romina, Celine, Darcie... by other men or even joining their partner. I think it's something you should be aware of, not only to satisfy your men in pairs with another woman.

That's Utopia man but can you seriously see it happening.i will go to sleep tonight and hopefully dream about it but that's all it will ever be.

il y a 1 minute, Alley barber a dit :

I don’t agree with the lot of you. Dana has many times been with other girls without Chris. It’s about time he got spoiled. Good on him. And Dana is not interested in other dick. 

Personally I am quite happy with Dana and Chris(minus camming)As far as I am concerned keep up the good work.All kinds of action.👍👍

Well my cancelled sub has now ran out so I now join the mere mortals on VH that cant see fuckall really unless you like kitchens lol. Have had a good year but can't now justify the monthly fee seeing the same stuff over an over. Can still keep up to a point on CC.

• Like 2