Dana & Chris (2019) Part #1

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/25/2019 at 10:01 AM, Bonaly said:

Just think you will have all that extra dosh in your Davy Crockett.Make sure the struggle and strife doesn't find out.Any way keep posting cos we need your valuable,sensible,educated,humorous input.lol😀😀

Thanks pal, lost a bit of my mojo since being out in the cold but getting it back slowly. Must admit I have been hooked on this VH stuff but getting used to not chasing round all the apartments getting crap most of the time. Won't desert all you pervs on here though as someone had to bring a bit of sense to the proceedings lol. Enjoyed my haggis evening at our local pub though 👍👍👍

Il y a 4 heures, Robwin a dit :

Thanks pal, lost a bit of my mojo since being out in the cold but getting it back slowly. Must admit I have been hooked on this VH stuff but getting used to not chasing round all the apartments getting crap most of the time. Won't desert all you pervs on here though as someone had to bring a bit of sense to the proceedings lol. Enjoyed my haggis evening at our local pub though 👍👍👍

Glad you enjoyed.👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

For the all the gamers, Chris is playing The Last Of Us. Maybe gearing himself up for the sequel later. I should probably do the same thing.

Part 2 is coming out???????

Thank god I read you comment here,it would have been months after the release of the game when I would have got to know about it.