Paisley & Cletus (2019) Part #1

18 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Our team has requested additional information on Paisley & Cletus status and the whole history of what's been happening prior to them being kicked out. I can't disclose private information of the participants themselves, as that's only their right to do so, so let me try to explain how we at VHTV see what happened.

During the time participants Paisley & Cletus stayed at VHTV under Alex & Lina management, both participants never returned the money their managers lent them to pay for the rent and other costs. We have information on where these participants could spend the money dedicated to pay for utility bills, but that's just the thing I'd rather not discuss, as it's just gross IMO.

So, given the fact these participants never returned any money to managers which were lent to them, and the fact they destroyed TV in the apartment (which is owned by a landlord), that should give both them and you, dear forum members, on why they could receive less than they could possibly expect. 

As per the comment:

What we know of is that their belongings were left stored safe and sound for them to pick up later at Clara & Stas just because there were other participants to arrive into apartment, previously occupied by Paisley & Cletus, and the managers could not leave belongings there. Not only that, Paisley & Cletus should have picked their belongings up today by 5:00PM local time, and yet they never appeared to do so.

And that's the story.

Personally I'd rather believe Alex & Lina on this, as we at VHTV watched this couple while they've been online, and we are aware of their background, which gives no reason for us to rely on them anymore.

I suggest Paisley & Cletus to apologize for misleading everyone and think again about their actions.

J.

How can you insinuate without offering proof #1 that they are bad people and then hide behind "but thats just the thing I'd rather not discuss, as it's just gross IMO" By that statement you are trashing them completely --no proof --no their side of the story----give me a break-R-E-A-L-L-Y!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Your know it all attitude is so difficult to stomach Groomy- You for some reason were against this couple from the start--You are wasting your breath defending the ridiculous explanation VH just gave-- We all witnessed what happened back at the compound with Josh and Sylvia -- He never got to tell his side of it - We saw Artur and his buddy absolutely force entry to an inhabited dwelling and push Sylvia around--Thats a very heavy criminal act in this country --But VH defended A+L-- Whatever system they use to tally viewership is obviously twisted and used to make them rich--Sorry it would take a moron not to see how much better Paisley&Cletus were compared to everyone else--A&L have a serious scam going on.........

1) In fact, I tried to do good for this couple - more than all who wanted to give them an apartment in old Molly topic. They have job. They have bad, but life stability. What now? It would be better for them to never join VH. I wrote it in topic Molly. The first month - they earned for Alex and Lina. 2 month - they have already fall interest for the mass subscribers. And against background of good earnings for 1 month (and I definitely heard Clara was actively interested in when they would stop working in normal work, including when they visited = motivating them that just being in an apartment they will earn more than normal work) - they left normal work.

2) VH will not take any action. Who are P and C? Another couple - who lost subs interest (statistics and money). There are 76 such lost apts in this section. Who are Alex and Lina - top managers who bring money for VH (they have almost all participants in new merchandise, some already use 2-3 panties now. This is money. Other managers have much less sales) and new subscriptions. This is hard reality. VH will always be on side Alex and Lina.

3) Boycott? I just pointed out that there are about 10 active subscribers&posters on CC. Even if they all boycott, it will be unnoticed between money daily fluctuations. All other subscribers have no interest in situation or they are not interested (just a show on TV). Work boycott - which will lead to reaction 15-20% all subs.

About Alex and Lina. They are money oriented managers. Income is the main thing. This is normal. And they do what is written in contract. This is a big difference with Zack. Which hid from the participants almost everything (stats, site, VH chats, member rights, etc). Can call them humane managers? No.  But they do not break rules. Can call them good managers for participant? No. I think - any other active manager (Anna&Alex, Lisa&Grant, Mira, Darcie, Ary, George - even Jeka and Gargamel) - much better for participants.

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

The first month - they earned for Alex and Lina. 2 month - they have already fall interest for the mass subscribers. And against background of good earnings for 1 month (and I definitely heard Clara was actively interested in when they would stop working in normal work, including when they visited = motivating them that just being in an apartment they will earn more than normal work) - they left normal work.

This is the problem.. Trusting in this kind of people giving bad advices just because they want their share of money because when this will go more meat will come. It's particular interesting since stas have an outside job.. 

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

About Alex and Lina. They are money oriented managers. Income is the main thing. This is normal. And they do what is written in contract. This is a big difference with Zack. Which hid from the participants almost everything (stats, site, VH chats, member rights, etc). Can call them humane managers? No.  But they do not break rules. Can call them good managers for participant? No. I think - any other active manager (Anna&Alex, Lisa&Grant, Mira, Darcie, Ary, George - even Jeka and Gargamel) - much better for participants.

x2

• Like 2

It's been a long time since I read the forum and even if I do not understand everything about the operation of VHTV, I find that it is the whole system of remuneration that is unhealthy but I am an idealist

In my country (even if at this moment there is a great social status), we have as an employee in most cases, a minimum remuneration guarantees that we call a pay, we are hired for a certain task that we do and we have the opportunity to earn bonuses

For what I see on the forum, Lina and Alex are employers seen that they have contracts to the different people they put in the apartments, I have the impression that these different people perform the task that their is stipulate in their contract of employment, live in an apartment with cameras not forgetting to do sex to excess, so I have the impression that they do their job properly

Except that the system only compensates for the number of views and as everyone wants to earn the most money, there is suddenly a competition that is established within VHTV and for once it is more unhealthy than beneficial

The big problem is that Lina and Alex seem to promise things to their employees and as soon as they want, they use the small close release that no one really saw, and suddenly he there is a change of couple every two or three months, period on which the maximum amount of money enters the pocket of the employer and not of the employee

I know that life does not look easy in Ukraine and that these employers benefit a bit from the miserre of people, so we are not very far talking about human exploitation

Now to whom the fault lies, for me it falls to everyone, first of all, employers, but they simply benefit from a system, VHTV, which allows and also endorses this kind of thing, even if there can to have a dispute between Employee and Employer
And above all, the fault lies with us, who pay to see this and where we never have enough and where we ask more and more of the participants to find our pleasure

And I also see a bigger problem in all this, it's good to add a substantial number of apartments, the only problem is that the number of members does not increase with the number of apartments, which means that it does not necessarily attract new members
So it means that everyone is fighting for a slice of cake but this one is reducing it more and more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cela fait longtemps que je lis le forum et même si je ne comprend pas tout du fonctionnement de VHTV, je trouves que c'est tout le système de rémunération qui est malsain mais je suis un idéaliste 

Dans mon pays (même si en ce moment il y a une grande contestation sociale), nous avons en tant qu'employé dans la plupart des cas, une rémunération minimum garantit que nous appelons une paye, nous sommes embauchés pour une certaine tâche que nous faisons et nous avons la possibilité de toucher des primes 

Pour de ce que je vois sur le forum, Lina et Alex sont des employeurs vue qu'ils font signer des contrats aux différentes personnes qu'ils mettent dans les appartements, j'ai l'impression que ces différentes personnes exécutent la tâche qui leur est stipuler dans leur contrat de travail, vivre dans un appartement avec caméras en n'oubliant pas de faire du sexe à outrance, donc j'ai l'impression qu'ils font correctement leur travail

Sauf que le système ne rémunère qu'au nombre de vue et comme tout le monde veut gagner le maximum d'argent, il y a du coup une compétition qui s'établie au sein de VHTV et pour le coup celle ci est plus malsaine que bénéfique 

Le gros du problème, c'est que Lina et Alex ont l'air de promettre des choses à leurs employés et dès qu'ils en ont envie, ils utilisent la petite close libératoire que personne n'a vraiment vue, et du coup il y a changement de couple tout les deux ou trois mois, période sur laquelle le maximum d'argent rentre dans la poche de l'employeur et non de l'employé 

Je sais que la vie n'a pas l'air facile en Ukraine et que justement ces employeurs profitent un peu de la misére des gens, donc on est quand même pas très loin en parlant d'exploitation humaine 

Maintenant à qui la faute, pour moi elle incombe a tout le monde, en premier lieu, aux employeurs, mais ils profitent simplement d'un système, de VHTV, qui permet et cautionne aussi ce genre de chose, même s'il peut y avoir un contentieux entre Employé et Employeur 
Et surtout, la faute incombe à nous, qui payons pour voir cela et où nous n'en avons jamais assez et où l'on demande de plus en plus de chose aux participants pour y trouver notre plaisir 

Et je vois aussi un plus gros problème dans tout cela, c'est bien d'ajouter un nombre conséquent d'appartement, le seul soucis c'est que le nombres de membres n'augmente pas avec le nombre d'appartement, ce qui veut dire que cela n'attire pas forcément de nouveaux membres 
Donc cela veut surtout dire que tout le monde se bat pour une part de gâteau mais que celle ci ce réduit de plus en plus 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, groomy said:

1) In fact, I tried to do good for this couple - more than all who wanted to give them an apartment in old Molly topic. They have job. They have bad, but life stability. What now? It would be better for them to never join VH. I wrote it in topic Molly. The first month - they earned for Alex and Lina. 2 month - they have already fall interest for the mass subscribers. And against background of good earnings for 1 month (and I definitely heard Clara was actively interested in when they would stop working in normal work, including when they visited = motivating them that just being in an apartment they will earn more than normal work) - they left normal work.

2) VH will not take any action. Who are P and C? Another couple - who lost subs interest (statistics and money). There are 76 such lost apts in this section. Who are Alex and Lina - top managers who bring money for VH (they have almost all participants in new merchandise, some already use 2-3 panties now. This is money. Other managers have much less sales) and new subscriptions. This is hard reality. VH will always be on side Alex and Lina.

3) Boycott? I just pointed out that there are about 10 active subscribers&posters on CC. Even if they all boycott, it will be unnoticed between money daily fluctuations. All other subscribers have no interest in situation or they are not interested (just a show on TV). Work boycott - which will lead to reaction 15-20% all subs.

Again you try to make them sound legit --They are nothing but scam artist pure and simple--taking advantage of young desperate marks--Are you on their pay roll - How do you know so much about what is going on behind the scenes--It certainly is not due to you understanding the language

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Again you try to make them sound legit --They are nothing but scam artist pure and simple--taking advantage of young desperate marks--Are you on their pay roll - How do you know so much about what is going on behind the scenes--It certainly is not due to you understanding the language

It is legal to make a contract and perform it. If participants will present his apartments and kidneys to Alex and Lina - but they will issue it with contract in the necessary countries, with all procedures = this will be legal.🤑

I do not support latest VH trends. Moreover, current content offer does not give me anything interesting. Therefore, I did not buy new month. And I do not support VH/Alex&Lina now with my 40 dollars. And you? Watch Lyubava&Garik you support Alex and Lina - few cents, but support. Well, who is honest?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, groomy said:

It is legal to make a contract and perform it. If participants will present his apartments and kidneys to Alex and Lina - but they will issue it with contract in the necessary countries, with all procedures = this will be legal.🤑

I do not support latest VH trends. Moreover, current content offer does not give me anything interesting. Therefore, I did not buy new month. And I do not support VH/Alex&Lina now with my 40 dollars. And you? Watch Lyubava&Garik you support Alex and Lina - few cents, but support. Well, who is honest?

Again you dont answer how you know so much about what is going on behind the scenes--It is not legal and obvious scam on victims --Most of these participants dont even have any clothes to wear let alone enough money to have proper legal help

Теперь все стало на свои места. Груми это тот человек, который сотрудничает с Алексом и Линой. 

Он докладывает о всем ,что происходит у участников и о чем они общаются.

По этой причине нас хотели еще раньше убрать ,когда мы общались о том сколько нам заплатили