Paisley & Cletus (2019) Part #1

38 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

I do not understand something like that. They are the nicest couple and Paisley the most beautiful woman, are always permissive, have great sex with very good lighting and have to go. Why has Mary been here for 2 years and Clara has been here for about 15 months?

To that is easy to answer.. Mary is her own manager and Stas have an external job and they probably also are receiving some % being sub-manager of some houses at Odessa

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol expelled? Why? I know many other participants who are much worse...

Agree,they do what most others residents also do,Tim&Zoi was even more usual,Kira house the same thing and they never expelled,not the same standards to everyone in my opinion.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

I do not understand something like that. They are the nicest couple and Paisley the most beautiful woman, are always permissive, have great sex with very good lighting and have to go. Why has Mary been here for 2 years and Clara has been here for about 15 months?

Other conditions. Clara - have time to create fan army. They also have some money from their participants (Dana&Chris, Kathy&Molly). Mary - maybe she has less monetary motivation.

Another point - VH credit. Usually 100 days - 7-10 dollars day. Now (okay - before New Year) it is 1/3 or 1/4 of normal day (without parties and orgies).

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

All a mystery as they were one of the most active on VH..............Perhaps personal reasons lool

Merged - no really good money. And relationship (for many years together) is crisis.

But they do not have money. From what I heard - they are going to Cletus parents. No money to rent apartment.

15 minutes ago, oldfox said:

Relationship seems to be a bit strained  sex not as spontaneous and more of a obligated to perform act.

What is fun&pleasure to them - no views (even @Amy3 stopped posting - and he was the main agitator this couple in forum). What they do for statistics is not fun for them and provokes crises in relationships.

I repeat - that wrote even when they only guests. It’s not good idea to start story with VH for them - have only Sex. For them, it would be better if VH story did not begin at all.🙄

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes it is just hire and fire with them...

And they kept the biggest share of money for the first month (they call it "trial") where it's normal the tenants receive more views and have the biggest income.. then they can dump them in any place just waiting for tenants to quit to hire more for the first month

• Like 3

I honestly think a couple like this would be much better off on RLC. More money + more freedom to live how you want to live. VH is so catered now to a specific audience and it's not for every couple/person. Not to mention that as we have seen time and time again, there's no money to made on this site.

But A/L don't care. Just toss in another couple, get a small pay bump from new couple status, then give them the boot once they settle into a routine.

• Like 3