Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #1

il y a 20 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

I respect you. I think most of all followers are expecting only one thing: a foreign penis into Clara's vagina. Was a bit rude but forgive.

No one is interested in dancing and party except few people.

"catch the bird with his mouth"

even if they "catch a bird with their mouths," nothing changes.

Catching birds with mouth sometimes results in sex ⬇️

2V9tr.gif  0

Thanks for your response.Interesting!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Last night's little get together to me was just 4 lovely people having a few drinks with some dance moves from the girls(definitely not Stas or Hunter)I assume from your remarks that unless it is a full on sex orgy then it is a waste of time.As far as I am concerned a little innocent sexy fun now and again makes a change from rampant sex orgies all the time.To me variety is the spice of life.If there is a next time it may be a little hotter you never know.However I do respect your opinion.

You are totally wrong on that and pepople that are around  knows that..  the rest i just don't see it like you do about all this types of meetings with them
Don't know if you check, but you can watch the time i said that about hunter and what he was doing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, Sparkles a dit :

You are totally wrong on that and pepople that are around  knows that..  the rest i just don't see it like you do about all this types of meetings with them
Don't know if you check, but you can watch the time i said that about hunter and what he was doing

Ok if you say I am wrong fine.What I was meaning was that if you think that kind of get together is a step in the direction of the abyss(your words)I assume you dislike the people involved.I have been a Sub.on VH for well over a year(CC five minutes)and have seen dozens of similar parties,quite tame affairs at times but I wouldn't commit them to the abyss.Will you tell me please what you meant by "Hunter and what he was doing"Thanks.

39 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Ok if you say I am wrong fine.What I was meaning was that if you think that kind of get together is a step in the direction of the abyss(your words)I assume you dislike the people involved.I have been a Sub.on VH for well over a year(CC five minutes)and have seen dozens of similar parties,quite tame affairs at times but I wouldn't commit them to the abyss.Will you tell me please what you meant by "Hunter and what he was doing"Thanks.

Hunter was alone in the couch jerking off right after the others left (piper stay a little in the couch and then left to bedroom).
The key word is Tim and your assumption this time was more close to reality 😉 Nothing against piper&hunter even in my opinion she is always in high mode (this is not their fault they have to do this).. Let's see what the future brings to them

• Like 1

7 hours ago, budda said:

When I saw girls wearing sexy underwear, I expected a foursome or something like that. On the contrary, we only saw what we normally see in a disco: dance, dance, dance.
Very, very boring night.

I could even say it was funny, if there weren't for the fact, that I pay for this shit 🤣

il y a 44 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

Hunter was alone in the couch jerking off right after the others left (piper stay a little in the couch and then left to bedroom).
The key word is Tim and your assumption this time was more close to reality 😉 Nothing against piper&hunter even in my opinion she is always in high mode (this is not their fault they have to do this).. Let's see what the future brings to them

Thanks for that.

• Like 1

Il y a 8 heures, budda a dit :

When I saw girls wearing sexy underwear, I expected a foursome or something like that. On the contrary, we only saw what we normally see in a disco: dance, dance, dance.
Very, very boring night.

Dancing.thumb.jpg.e81bfb8facc26149aa8c812c246c6c41.jpg  0

I think you know as well as I do that there is zero to no chance of the lovely Clara having sex with anyone else except Stas so a real foursome was never on anyway.But I suppose a foursome is open to interpretation.If Clara has had sex with someone else I stand corrected.

12 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

If Clara has had sex with someone else I stand corrected.

She had.. sex with Tim .. but then stas discovered (lol) and did a big scene (lol) and they asked vh to remove the proofs because heavy head. Even at CC posts was deleted.. 

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

She had.. sex with Tim .. but then stas discovered (lol) and did a big scene (lol) and they asked vh to remove the proofs because heavy head. Even at CC posts was deleted.. 

Well,Well naughty Aunty Clara.I very rarely watched Zoi and Tim in either of their APTS. But if it happened in Clara's place then I missed it.Can I ask you something?What is it Russian people smoke in these big things with the pipe they all share?

1 minute ago, Bonaly said:

Well,Well naughty Aunty Clara.I very rarely watched Zoi and Tim in either of their APTS. But if it happened in Clara's place then I missed it.Can I ask you something?What is it Russian people smoke in these big things with the pipe they all share?

It was on their (clara&stas) first house

It depends, there is a lot of stuff you can put inside there. I already smoke hookah (the name given to that kind of pipe) but with water and aromatic tobacco (there is a lot variety's for that - i used mint). But other kinds of stuff can be used (some type of drugs) and also instead water people can put alcoholic drinks

Il y a 2 heures, Sparkles a dit :

It was on their (clara&stas) first house

It depends, there is a lot of stuff you can put inside there. I already smoke hookah (the name given to that kind of pipe) but with water and aromatic tobacco (there is a lot variety's for that - i used mint). But other kinds of stuff can be used (some type of drugs) and also instead water people can put alcoholic drinks

Cheers,I  have seen so many but just kept forgetting to ask.

• Like 1