Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #1

a few easy to find and useful information 

"The water in hookah smoke does not filter out any harmful chemicals. Cigarettes "burn" the lungs because they use heat, and hookah smoke is cooler, so it does not burn. Smoke from a hookah can still damage the heart and lungs, even after cooling down"

"Hookah smoke that you inhale can contain 36 times more tar than cigarette smoke, 15 times the carbon monoxide, and 70% more nicotine than one cigarette.Hookah smokers may absorb more toxins and cancer-causing chemicals than cigarette smokers"

"More toxic than cigarettes. Aside from the risk of infection, smoke from the hookah contains the same cancer-causing chemicals as cigars and cigarettes. Hookah smokers also inhale carbon monoxide, heavy metals and other toxic compounds given off by the burning charcoal"

"60 minutes of hookah is equal to smoking 40- 400 cigarettes. 1 hr of hookah exposes the smoker to 100-200 x the amount of smoke inhaled from 1 cigarette"

"Hookah Is Worse Than Cigarettes, So Take It Easy On The Flavored Smoke. Put down your pipes, flavored smoke lovers, that hookah is worse than a cigarette.Hookah, often considered a less dangerous, more socially acceptable alternative to smoking, has grown in popularity both nationally and around the world"

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Well,Well naughty Aunty Clara.I very rarely watched Zoi and Tim in either of their APTS. But if it happened in Clara's place then I missed it.Can I ask you something?What is it Russian people smoke in these big things with the pipe they all share?

Oh it happened, and I regretfully watched it. Tim was sweating up a storm and as he was fucking her in several positions he was slapping himself with a dish towel in a feeble attempt to sop up the rainstorm of sweat coming out of every square inch of skin on his body. She just laid there and sort of took it with that same grin on her face that she always has. There was zero chemistry between them at all. It looked like she owed him a favor. I didn’t think anything of it at the time. I didn’t even watch the ending. Turned out to be a memorable moment on VHTV that’s for sure. I think there have been a lot more censored scenes then people know. The Sara vere deleted for the most part, I’m sure there are others. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh it happened, and I regretfully watched it. Tim was sweating up a storm and as he was fucking her in several positions he was slapping himself with a dish towel in a feeble attempt to sop up the rainstorm of sweat coming out of every square inch of skin on his body. She just laid there and sort of took it with that same grin on her face that she always has. There was zero chemistry between them at all. It looked like she owed him a favor. I didn’t think anything of it at the time. I didn’t even watch the ending. Turned out to be a memorable moment on VHTV that’s for sure. I think there have been a lot more censored scenes then people know. The Sara vere deleted for the most part, I’m sure there are others. 

If my memory serves me correctly super stud Tim struggled to get his little winkle up lol it was really cringing watching it at the time. Not that i was laughing :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

If my memory serves me correctly super stud Tim struggled to get his little winkle up lol it was really cringing watching it at the time. Not that i was laughing :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oh yes, he was in desperation. His full attention was on his lackluster performance and the absolute deluge of sweat coming out of him. I have no idea how Clara could stand it. Like I said, it looked like she owed him one for some reason. Maybe she lost a bet or something. 😂 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes, he was in desperation. His full attention was on his lackluster performance and the absolute deluge of sweat coming out of him. I have no idea how Clara could stand it. Like I said, it looked like she owed him one for some reason. Maybe she lost a bet or something. 😂 

Looool so hilarious. Thanks for the laugh you two. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Probably the same reasons of the recent meetings with this couple and others . Don't forget that clara the diva was introduced at vh by tim&zoi

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Probably the same reasons of the recent meetings with this couple and others . Don't forget that clara the diva was introduced at vh by tim&zoi

Oh yeah, I’m sure certain that it wasn’t a love making session born out of a flirtatious notion of lust. No, no, no, in some way a score was settled or a task achieved. Too bad she’ll never tell us the truth of it. The truly funny part is that if Stas hadn’t done anything this would have just blown over without notice. It’s too bad cause this is exactly what the archives are for and yet it’s gone for good. I bet Tim has a copy though. Tim, bathroom, locked door,  you know. 😁

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 11:20 PM, Bonaly said:

Ok if you think so but there will be a good few in front of them.My whole world would end if we lost the superb Piper.I don't want to be over dramatic but I will gladly follow her.😊😊😊😊PS:I'M maybe heading their anyway.😀

@Bonaly I guess your world has just ended? Are you going to stay loyal and await P&H return?