Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Roberta changed a lot since she first appeared on the site. She usually was the wildest and the first one to get naked. Now she is rather calm...

Yeah almost boring now.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Я буду более ясным. Свободные кулачки должны побудить не являющиеся членами, чтобы присоединиться. Объясните мне, как это манит кого-нибудь? Хорошо, что он делает это невозможным для жильцов, чтобы скрыть от кулачков. Гулянка, они всегда могут пойти в туалет или уйти, если они хотят. Кроме того, вы уже платный член. Нет, нет, нет, свободные кулачки предназначены, чтобы побудить людей присоединиться. Опять же, я спрашиваю, как это или любой другой лоджии кулачков заманчивые кого-нибудь? Они не! Что происходит арендаторы и менеджеры знают, что они должны иметь какие-то свободные кулачки и поэтому они произвольно выбрать проклятую лоджию. Даже это глупо! Вот позвольте мне объяснить. Большинство лоджий кулачки имеют только 1 кулачок, и это, как правило, бесплатно. Итак, еще раз, жильцы в итоге всей комнате в своем месте, где они не зарабатывают ни копейки. Вы получаете это люди!

Do we have a balcony for free? we chose the kitchen

il y a 42 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

You have 2 whole rooms in your apartment where you earn absolutely no money. Why would you do that?

What are you getting at? Do you want them to have better free cams or no free cams?  I am not sure what your argument is!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just checked the timeline to see that roberta was here. she is seen on vh now more than at her last apt. she was so hot at mira/henry apt & her 1st apt. what happened?

Wow just thought about you and now you appear👍. Read what I wrote a few posts above. I do not know also. My guess is boring Fil "infected" her 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow just thought about you and now you appear. Read what I wrote a few posts above. I do not know also. My guess is boring Fil "infected" her 

so far the attempts to settle down have been a disaster. roberta, serena, misty, all were so hot & now what? serena sleeps all day, misty vanishes, & roberta shows up more as a quiet guest than she did at her own apt. i can't remember a comeback that has been successful. oh well!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

so far the attempts to settle down have been a disaster. roberta, serena, misty, all were so hot & now what? serena sleeps all day, misty vanishes, & roberta shows up more as a quiet guest than she did at her own apt. i can't remember a comeback that has been successful. oh well!

Well for comeback you can take Lisa & Grant. My guess is they are now more succesful as they were before. (I know not your favorites but a good example) And take a look at Alexandra in D&S place. She can be our new "Misty" 

I agree even when you take very low expectations most comebacks were not succesful. Serena is totally strange to me... 

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well for comeback you can take Lisa & Grant. My guess is they are now more succesful as they were before. (I know not your favorites but a good example) And take a look at Alexandra in D&S place. She can be our new "Misty" 

I agree even when you take very low expectations most comebacks were not succesful. Serena is totally strange to me... 

i like lisa but she & grant were really starting to show something with juliet & trixie. then back to monogamy. a & a vist would have been a gr8 opportunity for everyone. a & a haven't lost anything as they showed with anica/joel. also lexy/pete are sorely missed for their fun, swinging style.

• Like 2