Trixie & Leah (2019) Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

These people live in 24/7 sex studio. Their job is to have sex for subscribers as often as they can. That’s when they make the most money. Everything gets old, even a hot piece of ass. She’s not putting her ass up to attract a guy, she’s doing it to attract hundreds or thousands of guys. VHTV is full of camstars. People who work the cams for money. That’s all it is really. 

That is a fair point, but I'm watching her body language here. .. He is falling asleep and she is brushing up against him. She even almost put her hand down his underwear. .. I'm pretty sure she is horny right now, and he is just not being receptive. I have seen her in bed with a guy several times with nothing happening. I don't know if it is the same guy because tbh I'm only paying attention to her, but I find it odd that they don't have sex. I get that she isn't required to, but it seems to me like she wants to.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, 4bater said:

That is a fair point, but I'm watching her body language here. .. He is falling asleep and she is brushing up against him. She even almost put her hand down his underwear. .. I'm pretty sure she is horny right now, and he is just not being receptive. I have seen her in bed with a guy several times with nothing happening. I don't know if it is the same guy because tbh I'm only paying attention to her, but I find it odd that they don't have sex. I get that she isn't required to, but it seems to me like she wants to.

I can dig what you’re saying. Maybe she is horny and she’s trying to attract him. Hard to say for sure, but when sex becomes work, it loses it’s appeal. It’d be nice if they just had sex when they felt like it, but that’s not what being on VHTV is all about. They only get paid when they attract viewers and they generally only attract viewers when they are doing something sexy or having sex, so their motivations are always suspect. This is the primary thing VHTV does to ruin voyeurism. They incentivize excessive sex that eventually destroys their libido. Very easy for ladies to fake sex. Very hard for guys to fake sex.