Trixie & Leah (2019) Part #1

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have major issues with heavily tattood people. To me, it's not attractive at all.

You may want to focus on areas that matters like get ass. tattooed or not it is a masterpiece that never been in a good use..Β 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, zoifan said:

You may want to focus on areas that matters like get ass. tattooed or not it is a masterpiece that never been in a good use..Β 

I try, but my eyes divert to the smudgy tattoos. Then I start thinking about what they are and why ther person chose it. I find them very distracting.

Just now, Robwin said:

Most of them are just gross.

That too! Lol! Why o why do people insist on getting them. I know, they want to be cool with their friends. Funny how they say the tattoos are for themselves when they are really for other people. I can understand a simple tattoo here and there, but these huge swaths of ink just look awful. *to me*

• Like 1

Well it is a matter of taste for sure. I would be careful with calling them "gross" or "awful" We do not know why the person got them and so I think it is not nice and not respectful at all talking that way. Saying I do not like how the tattoos look is okay.Β 

My personal opinion is a few tattoos are okay. But too much is too much (for me)Β πŸ˜‰

No offense to anybody but we know tenants are reading here.Β πŸ’–πŸ‘

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well it is a matter of taste for sure. I would be careful with calling them "gross" or "awful" We do not know why the person got them and so I think it is not nice and not respectful at all talking that way. Saying I do not like how the tattoos look is okay.Β 

My personal opinion is a few tattoos are okay. But too much is too much (for me)Β πŸ˜‰

No offense to anybody but we know tenants are reading here.Β πŸ’–πŸ‘

My comments here are more general in nature, but, I'll say this. Putting a tattoo on your body invites judgement. That's part of the appeal of getting them. People shouldn't be so sensitive when other judge them poorly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My comments here are more general in nature, but, I'll say this. Putting a tattoo on your body invites judgement. That's part of the appeal of getting them. People shouldn't be so sensitive when other judge them poorly.

I totally get what you are saying. I mean when we judge them we should do that in a respectful way.Β πŸ‘

• Like 1