Trixie & Leah (2019) Part #1

17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Perfect example of a lazy voyeur tenant. This apt is almost constantly on in-cam laziness.

image.png.9d29b311043d8341e7dd762802648262.png

yes trixie is a big dissapointment for me, it's some months now she do nothing and she spend all herย time on the phone and she don't search boyfriend, she should take example on leah because the cat's life of trixie not interest me anymore

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Leah really is on fire latelyย ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Fire? Maybe lots of mole sex. I donโ€™t usually cap that and since I havenโ€™t posted many caps of her, the word fire seems a stretch. Can you prove it? Minus mole sex.ย 

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Fire? Maybe lots of mole sex. I donโ€™t usually cap that and since I havenโ€™t posted many caps of her, the word fire seems a stretch. Can you prove it? Minus mole sex.ย 

Compared to her regular behavior she is a lot more active and seems a lot happier to me. In her category I say yes seh is on fire and by the way I like her. Liked her first time I saw herย ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Compared to her regular behavior she is a lot more active and seems a lot happier to me. In her category I say yes seh is on fire and by the way I like her. Liked her first time I saw herย ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ

I like her a lot better with Ana on top of her. In my opinion it went down hill from there. I donโ€™t know much of anything about her. To me, that says something.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I like her a lot better with Ana on top of her. In my opinion it went down hill from there. I donโ€™t know much of anything about her. To me, that says something.

I usually watch her quite a lot and check her out on timelineย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡

• 2 weeks later...