Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised Karl doesn't spend much more time just kissing this amazing woman. She has wonderfully amazing lips both upper and lower body. I wonder if she sometimes has difficulty with achieving an orgasm because Nicole's pussy lips are so big. It is covering her clit? I wonder this because certainly she wants to cum and has shown us this desire many times.

57 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm surprised Karl doesn't spend much more time just kissing this amazing woman. She has wonderfully amazing lips both upper and lower body. I wonder if she sometimes has difficulty with achieving an orgasm because Nicole's pussy lips are so big. It is covering her clit? I wonder this because certainly she wants to cum and has shown us this desire many times.

Yes...amazing lips 💋But I'm sure they'll enlighten you next time they post on here PP...😉

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 4:00 PM, matri69 said:

ho visto il video della scopata dell'altra sera ma Karl inguardabile anonimo senza voglia... quasi che stesse facendo un piacere..... lei arrapata, lo gira gli fa i pompini per rianimarlo ma nulla...Lei eccezionale... Lui INGUARDABILE...

They have become a very boring couple. They almost always have sex in the dark and he has no enthusiasm.
It looks like they only have sex for visualizations: there is nothing natural.