Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:
13 hours ago, Robwin said:

Sorry thought they were meaning Nina & Kira 🙄

As far as I know Nina & Kira never had any sex. It's been a while she last visited Kira.

He may have been referring to the Nina & Kira who were on RLC. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Uh thanks. I don't know them...

They were a very young married lesbian couple. Both of which were quite attractive, in my opinion. They were on RLC a long time too and were still on when RLC lost all the Russian apartments.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

They were a very young married lesbian couple. Both of which were quite attractive, in my opinion. They were on RLC a long time too and were still on when RLC lost all the Russian apartments.

Yeah they were great especially their make ups after their little spats lol. They used to work hard too especially when they had the balloon jobs always made me laugh.

3 minutes ago, thatguy2 said:

Sultry Nicole... Are you winking at me? Such incredible and natural beauty takes my breath away.

I'd give my left nut to trade places with Karl for a day.

Well as some of you might know, I'm a RLC guy and have been her #1 fan since she 1st appeared on there. Don't question why I don't follow her now on VH, it's complicated, but the 1st minute she walked into B1 in Barcelona, my jaw dropped at her natural beauty. Some guys over there didn't really see where I was coming from in the beginning, but that changed over time, and if they ever came back over to RLC now, they'd have a huge following. But that will sdly never happen, unless RLC get their heads out of their arses and realise they made a mistake...It's been RLC's loss. I've posted this before, but, imo, if God created woman, he used Nicole as his model...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well as some of you might know, I'm a RLC guy and have been her #1 fan since she 1st appeared on there. Don't question why I don't follow her now on VH, it's complicated, but the 1st minute she walked into B1 in Barcelona, my jaw dropped at her natural beauty. Some guys over there didn't really see where I was coming from in the beginning, but that changed over time, and if they ever came back over to RLC now, they'd have a huge following. But that will sdly never happen, unless RLC get their heads out of their arses and realise they made a mistake...It's been RLC's loss. I've posted this before, but, imo, if God created woman, he used Nicole as his model...

I just text this post to The Most Magnificent Majestic Marvelous MONICA, lets see what she has to say about this you two timing red hot chili pepper.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I just text this post to The Most Magnificent Majestic Marvelous MONICA, lets see what she has to say about this you two timing red hot chili pepper.

She told me a 3 some with me  Nicole would be a dream cum true...and I'll be able to check my new defibrillator out...😮

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She told me a 3 some with me  Nicole would be a dream cum true...and I'll be able to check my new defibrillator out...😮

You would need it, I will call 911 for you and send over the paramedics to help restart your heart.

• Like 1