Marilyn & Martin (2019) Part #1

On 1/2/2019 at 7:25 PM, Amy3 said:

Can't forgive the guy for beating his woman. This apt is dead to me! 

Had no ideia,then i Just can't watch them.No man should ever beat an woman,Young kids,animals,never.To bad she was hot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Had no ideia,then i Just can't watch them.No man should ever beat an woman,Young kids,animals,never.To bad she was hot.

This place with all the views from outer space was bad already at the beginning. The two are not interesting to me and the violence which happened there finally put the place on my don't watch list.

• Upvote 1

On 1/2/2019 at 7:25 PM, Amy3 said:

Can't forgive the guy for beating his woman. This apt is dead to me! 

This has been discussed and as I said then, prove that he beat her as all that happened was the part you are referring to is he dragged her to the corner (where no camera coverage is) then some sounds and then she started crying. We have no idea if she hit him or he hit her or something else just that someone posted that he beat her without seeing anything.

Now in this I am not saying he did hit her or didn't hit her as it was out of view.

But you are also missing the part of the story that before that incident she was acting aggresive and may have hit him in the bedroom which was seen by some.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

This has been discussed and as I said then, prove that he beat her as all that happened was the part you are referring to is he dragged her to the corner (where no camera coverage is) then some sounds and then she started crying. We have no idea if she hit him or he hit her or something else just that someone posted that he beat her without seeing anything.

Now in this I am not saying he did hit her or didn't hit her as it was out of view.

But you are also missing the part of the story that before that incident she was acting aggresive and may have hit him in the bedroom which was seen by some.

Didn't watch but with or without beating Seems just another violent tipical place from A&L,the ex residents of this same house were also violents.Gess the mix of drugs,with álcool and cams etc makes an really bad combo.But still found her cute.

For anyone to draw any conclusions about what happened during this
incident, they're doing so based on inconclusive evidence. We have no
way of knowing, definitively, what happened when they were off camera.
All we have to go on are some noises. For all we know, someone could
have been clapping their hands together. Or, it could have all been an
act. We just don't know and we most likely will never know for sure.

But, to draw any kind of definite conclusion based on the known
facts, is nothing but complete conjecture and speculation. There is
simply not enough conclusive evidence. In other words, to put it in
layman's terms, it's nothing but pure guesswork.

I'm not saying he didn't hit her, just that we have no way of knowing
absolutely. There's a rule of law in the US and I'm sure in many
other countries, as well. It states that everyone is innocent until 
proven guilty. I think, in this case, we need to err on the side of
caution and give him the benefit of the doubt since we cannot prove
anything definitively. JM2¢.

• Upvote 1

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I deleted.. it was wrong house  😁

you are getting older, do not mind. it happens always to me.

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

But, even what he said was just conjecture based only on what he could
hear. No one ever actually saw anything that happened.

This is what I have been trying to say, people are stating a fact from what someone believed happened and won't believe that any other posibilities exist.

Believe me when I say if I see a man hit a woman I will not condone that action under any circumstance, and this is equal for a woman hitting a man, no violence can be tolerated regardless of who it is. But in this specific case no one saw a damn thing all that happened was some sounds (that could have been slaps) and then people filling in the blanks with their own imagination.

• Like 1