Kalita & Brett (2019) Part #1

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see Amy and Kalita together. I wonder how they know each other.  They seem like they’ve known each other for a while. Also, wonder if Amy has a boyfriend and if he is contemplating entering the apt. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nice to see Amy and Kalita together. I wonder how they know each other.  They seem like they’ve known each other for a while. Also, wonder if Amy has a boyfriend and if he is contemplating entering the apt. 

My guess is Amy is their "Anni" 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

My guess is Amy is their "Anni" 

Sure! But where did she come from? Is she in school to like Anni? Guess, I just want to know more about Amy and how she got there. It’s ok to be in the dark about it, but this is sort of thing where an English speaking apt would be nice for me. Don’t even bring up GA. Can we get an English speaking apt? 

• Like 2

Le 3/8/2019 à 3:53 PM, Amy3 a dit :

Sure! But where did she come from? Is she in school to like Anni? Guess, I just want to know more about Amy and how she got there. It’s ok to be in the dark about it, but this is sort of thing where an English speaking apt would be nice for me. Don’t even bring up GA. Can we get an English speaking apt? 

Would it not be an idea to suggest to VH and or the managers to say to any participants that can speak a bit of English to maybe use it now and again.Lexy and Pete did,Dana and Chris did,Evie and Mike do it but usually while camming so I don't get the benefit of them.I realise that this has probably been mentioned before but I haven't been on here long.Just a thought.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Would it not be an idea to suggest to VH and or the managers to say to any participants that can speak a bit of English to maybe use it now and again.Lexy and Pete did,Dana and Chris did,Evie and Mike do it but usually while camming so I don't get the benefit of them.I realise that this has probably been mentioned before but I haven't been on here long.Just a thought.

Last time Dana spoke English she got caught lying to a guest about the cans. That pretty much ended that. Some can speak English, they just don't do it very much. They have to know that there are plenty of people who can understand them so it's not like they are immune to people knowing what they are talking about. Groomy has been gone for a while and there isn't anyone else here who can understand them. Gia and Anthony were just a total failure. I don't know why it's so rare. Maybe they do have something to hide. It just seems like we miss so much about what is happening by not understanding them. It's like here is everything about my body, but no you are no allowed to see my thoughts that's only for special people. To me, it just makes the non sex times pointless to watch.

• Like 1