Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

Hey. Firstly, we are currently engaged in technical work, so, unfortunately, Brian&Nadia will not come to us in the near future. Second, Grant and I have had a difficult relationship the past few days, but that doesn't mean that Grant is guilty of anything. Sorry about that. I think that all people have difficult times. And relations are strengthened at the expense of such moments. Either you're going through a crisis together or you're breaking up. Third, we dont use condoms because grant is careful after having sex with Juliet (By the way, He wasn't. I'm sorry I upset you hehe). I have some health problems that I'm trying to get rid of. Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day/evening. ❤️💞

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mrs.Kitty said:

Hey. Firstly, we are currently engaged in technical work, so, unfortunately, Brian&Nadia will not come to us in the near future. Second, Grant and I have had a difficult relationship the past few days, but that doesn't mean that Grant is guilty of anything. Sorry about that. I think that all people have difficult times. And relations are strengthened at the expense of such moments. Either you're going through a crisis together or you're breaking up. Third, we don't use condoms because grant is careful after having sex with Juliet (By the way, He wasn't. I'm sorry I upset you hehe). I have some health problems that I'm trying to get rid of. Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day/evening. ❤️💞

I wish you all the best, both in health and your relationship. You deserve
the best. 💕😊

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Mrs.Kitty said:

Hey. Firstly, we are currently engaged in technical work, so, unfortunately, Brian&Nadia will not come to us in the near future. Second, Grant and I have had a difficult relationship the past few days, but that doesn't mean that Grant is guilty of anything. Sorry about that. I think that all people have difficult times. And relations are strengthened at the expense of such moments. Either you're going through a crisis together or you're breaking up. Third, we dont use condoms because grant is careful after having sex with Juliet (By the way, He wasn't. I'm sorry I upset you hehe). I have some health problems that I'm trying to get rid of. Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day/evening. ❤️💞

All the best and success to you two 💖💜🤗

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Mrs.Kitty said:

yes be careful and get good fast, nothing more important than health,☺️

and already being a bit annoying😉

do not smoke so much Lisa, that's not good for your health

• Like 4

Il y a 22 heures, pahman a dit :

@Gudari Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong but the interesting thing is that Grant has to wear a condom now to fuck Lisa. That wasn't the case before. 

condom.png

condom.png

@Mrs Kitty

The pics show a condom  that you wear on Grant's dick ;maybe is just to test the size . Sorry  but  if you say that you don't use 0k we trust you . You try to save your couple

Edited by nicsjom
@Mrs Kitty

11 hours ago, nicsjom said:

@Mrs Kitty

Фотографии показывают презерватив, который вы носите на член Гранта; возможно, это просто проверить Размер . Извините, но если вы говорите, что не используете 0k, мы Вам доверяем . Вы пытаетесь спасти свою пару

No. I didn't deny that. Maybe the translator didn't say what I wanted.

26 minutes ago, Mrs.Kitty said:

No. I didn't deny that. Maybe the translator didn't say what I wanted.

Hey Lisa just do what you want and most important what makes you happy❤️. But allow me a question please.  You said earlier you and Grant are engaged in tech work. You are working on new place(s)? 😉

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nicsjom said:

The pics show a condom  that you wear on Grant's dick ;maybe is just to test the size . Sorry  but  if you say that you don't use 0k we trust you . You try to save your couple

Lisa said she was having health problems. Possibly, just maybe, the
type of health problems she's having is why Grant is wearing a condom.
That is a complete and total guess, so don't quote me.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Лиза просто делать то, что вы хотите, и самое важное, что делает тебя счастливой❤️. Но позвольте мне вопрос, пожалуйста. Вы сказали, что вы с Грантом занимаетесь технической работой. Вы работаете над новым местом? 😉

Yes, but it's not ours) 

• Like 3