Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

The answer that Lisa doesn't like Grant anymore. Grant has tried Juliet and no longer wants another girl, just Juliet. And another of the evidence is that I think it's mutual, Juliet is also in love with Grant, how long has Juliet been without fucking another guy? Have you fucked another guy since you did with Grant? Correct if I'm wrong, thank you.

1 minute ago, nicsjom said:

@ GUDARI en el tema Julieta página 28 verá Julieta follando con el chico la visita con Jodie

Ahhh Yes sorry, I just saw it. Yet I still think there's something else between Juliet and Grant. There are many coincidences that have occurred since Grant fucked to Juliet and even with Lisa's permission.

16 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Ahhh Yes sorry, I just saw it. Yet I still think there's something else between Juliet and Grant. There are many coincidences that have occurred since Grant fucked to Juliet and even with Lisa's permission.

@Gudari Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong but the interesting thing is that Grant has to wear a condom now to fuck Lisa. That wasn't the case before. 

condom.png

condom.png