Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

lisa14.thumb.jpg.5c2f7e7a412120739b44a3a1bc1583fc.jpgThis is what happens to me with Lisa, by the time she does something that is really worth seeing, she has fucked up another 10 times as in these images (forced, unrealistic and implying that she does not do her life, she does it all for the money she receives from VH). The other day I loved what he did with Nadia, but after this confirms that everything does for the business. Sorry, in your day I liked Lisa, now no longer!!!

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, Gudari a dit :

lisa14.thumb.jpg.5c2f7e7a412120739b44a3a1bc1583fc.jpgThis is what happens to me with Lisa, by the time she does something that is really worth seeing, she has fucked up another 10 times as in these images (forced, unrealistic and implying that she does not do her life, she does it all for the money she receives from VH). The other day I loved what he did with Nadia, but after this confirms that everything does for the business. Sorry, in your day I liked Lisa, now no longer!!!

I have watched Lisa and Grant for a long time now and in my opinion they are consistent and as natural a couple as you could find.How many different ways are there to have sex.After a while it becomes repetitive but it is what it is,and as for saying she does it for the money isn't it what VH is all about.This subject has been done to death anyway but you are entitled to your opinion which I don't agree with.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I've never had anyone do this to me, but I have to wonder is this enjoyable for Lisa or is it just the price of sex? Like, is she thinking, "fuck this hurts, I wish he would stop, but I guess i he likes it, so I guess I'll suffer though it".