Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

@Mrs.Kitty i have a question!!
That games that you play on mobiles and watch on tv ... Could explain how it works? It's just sync game on different mobiles and then transmitted through wifi to tv?? or have any help of other equipment/console?? the system looks +- like the Wii from Nintendo 

Without the dance game (my bones doesn't let me play that one 😁) what are the name of  possible others?

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@Mrs.Kitty i have a question!!
That games that you play on mobiles and watch on tv ... Could explain how it works? It's just sync game on different mobiles and then transmitted through wifi to tv?? or have any help of other equipment/console?? the system looks +- like the Wii from Nintendo 

Without the dance game (my bones doesn't let me play that one 😁) what are the name of  possible others?

Good question. I thought it was a Wii U. But controllers look different. And it is not a Switch either. Some fancy tech stuff they have there 😁

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Good question. I thought it was a Wii U. But controllers look different. And it is not a Switch either. Some fancy tech stuff they have there 😁

I saw they play directly with the mobiles.. last day with juliet&leah and in the old house the dance game was also with mobile .. that's why i got curious 😁