Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

Was a huge Chloe fan right up until she cock blocked the last guy during one of the last parties she was in. That instantly turned me off completely. Plus if she's still in a boring relationship with James, then none of it matters anyway.

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Was a huge Chloe fan right up until she cock blocked the last guy during one of the last parties she was in. That instantly turned me off completely. Plus if she's still in a boring relationship with James, then none of it matters anyway.

The type of her relationship with James is not sustainable for a girl like Chloe. When the relationship is gone and she wants to do some business in VH she will blossom.

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The type of her relationship with James is not sustainable for a girl like Chloe.

I don't know about that. Chloe has never demonstrated that she would be any different whether she was in a relationship or not.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know about that. Chloe has never demonstrated that she would be any different whether she was in a relationship or not.

not sure we have seen her not being a relationship. They broke up for a week when she was in her own apartment and she flirted and kissed a guy. Then James came back right after.

I think Chloe will move on when James starts a relationship with someone else, otherwise Chloe stays with Jame no matter James is around or not. That is the update I like to hear about.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not know. But we can call him Luke for sure 👍

If he is not the original Luke, not sure if we see him again.

The original Luke had some history with Lisa and he stayed a night or two with Misty (Lisa's treat). He had a fight with  James around that time. He has a cool shade during some of the parties. 

His association with Lisa and Chloe&James is a mystery to me. He seemed to be trusted and intimately close,  but kept disappearing. 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I would bet money that yes they are.

Totally. Noting will happen tonight. This is just old friends hanging together while the host enjoys the view income.