Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes probably something like that.. I had thought in the other day that instead of being and android app that interacts with the tv.. could also be the opposite.. And app on tv that interacts with the mobiles (all through wifi)

Yeah nowadays everything has WiFi or Bluetooth. Even my toothbrush 🤪

44 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@Mrs.Kitty i have a question!!
That games that you play on mobiles and watch on tv ... Could explain how it works? It's just sync game on different mobiles and then transmitted through wifi to tv?? or have any help of other equipment/console?? the system looks +- like the Wii from Nintendo 

Without the dance game (my bones doesn't let me play that one 😁) what are the name of  possible others?

PS4 + Wi Fi + Phone 🤔🤔🤔

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, pahman said:

It would be a shame if the "wild party" they announced on twitter did not take place. 

I don't mind it when tenants want to have friendly get together's with friends. Here's my issue: don't fucking advertise "hot party" or "wild time" or "crazy night" when the plan all along was just to have a friendly get together. Obviously not everything will go according to plan every single time especially when guests are involved who get cold feet or something unexpected happens and kills the party, but if the plan was just to keep it PG then just say so. Give me the respect to want to watch people just hanging out when I want and not manipulate the tweet to make me expect something that's never going to happen.

Having said all that, VH twitter has literally been doing this shit almost from the very beginning. I don't know who's fault it is, whether it's VH that purposefully exaggerates the tweet or if the tenants that exaggerate to VH. But at this point, to take anything that they tweet seriously would be a fools errand. And sometimes you have to look at who the tweet is referencing and put 2 and 2 together. This is no way meant to be disrespectful to Lisa or Grant because I do want them to succeed, but "wild party" at Lisa's place? Honestly, how likely did you think that was going to happen?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't mind it when tenants want to have friendly get together's with friends. Here's my issue: don't fucking advertise "hot party" or "wild time" or "crazy night" when the plan all along was just to have a friendly get together. Obviously not everything will go according to plan every single time especially when guests are involved who get cold feet or something unexpected happens and kills the party, but if the plan was just to keep it PG then just say so. Give me the respect to want to watch people just hanging out when I want and not manipulate the tweet to make me expect something that's never going to happen.

Having said all that, VH twitter has literally been doing this shit almost from the very beginning. I don't know who's fault it is, whether it's VH that purposefully exaggerates the tweet or if the tenants that exaggerate to VH. But at this point, to take anything that they tweet seriously would be a fools errand. And sometimes you have to look at who the tweet is referencing and put 2 and 2 together. This is no way meant to be disrespectful to Lisa or Grant because I do want them to succeed, but "wild party" at Lisa's place? Honestly, how likely did you think that was going to happen?

There was a threesome at @Mrs.Kitty old place and a foursome at Juliet's place. After that, i'm sure lots of people (including myself) were expecting a follow up or something in that direction. Unfortunately things seem to go back to the boring mode. But who knows. Maybe she will surprise us soon.😉

They do it cause it works like a charm every single time! They will keep doing it. VHTV managed to remove themselves from being the face of the twitter guy and you guys helped make it happen by calling him the silly Twitter guy. If you want to make the Twitter guy be responsible for the tweets start calling him James.